𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

Giggles emitted from you as Yuta kept on pushing the swing you sat on. When you saw the swing empty, your eyes sparkled as you insisted on Yuta to let you play there. For once, Yuta felt really happy to be with you. As if you were sending positive energy to him, everything around you was filled with happiness. The male himself doubted that you were the daughter of Sukuna or even a half curse, you were acting like a normal human.

Even though not a lot of sorcerers knew about you after your seal, Gojo was kind enough to tell him about you when you first were unsealed. He told him that you were in the same condition as Rika, both of you have great power that no curse or shaman can stand against. Not to mention that both of you act hostile in grave danger situations, but you mostly were unconscious of what you're doing when you turn aggressive. Yuta understood what his teacher told him, he knew now that you and Rika are both suffering from curses and its powers in such a young age.

"Higher, Yuta san! Higher!"

Your joyous voice brought him back to reality. He smiled and nodded, "Alright, prepare yourself." He said as he started to push you higher than before, but not THAT high. For some reason, your little laughter made his day bright. There was an urge to protect you tugging in his heart, like he doesn't want to lose you like Rika.

After a few more pushes, you decided to play in the sandbox with the other kids. Yuta stood not to far away just to watch you play. Rika then appeared behind him which made the male turn around, "Rika? What's the matter?" He asked while tilting his head to the side in puzzlement. Rika gave a single nod then pointed at you, "Y/N... I want to meet her..." She stated, making Yuta look at her with dotted eyes.

He smiled nervously and nodded, "I will see what I can do." He said, trying to reassure Rika that he will her meet you. To be honest, Yuta was worried that you might get scared of Rika and think that she is a monster. He knew this will Rika effect emotionally and she would think that you hate her because of her appearance. Just then...

"Ack!"

Yuta turned around to see you lying on the grassy ground with a boy hovering over you. It seemed that he had pushed you out of the sandbox while the other kids laughed, "I said we don't want you to play with us, freak!" The boy exclaimed as he glared down at you. Yuta expected you cry and run to him, but you stood up and gave the boy the same glare, "You don't own the park, meanie!" You spat, sticking your tongue out in mockery. The boy growled and raised his fist to punch you, but suddenly stopped when Yuta held his wrist.

"Hey! Let go of me, old man!" The boy yelled, trying to free himself.

Yuta gave a smile that for some reason made the boy shiver in fear, "It's inappropriate to hit a girl, you know. You should apologize to her." He warned with a threatening eye-closed smile. The boy paled as fear took control of him, "I-I'm sorry." He found himself apologizing unconsciously. Feeling satisfied, Yuta let go of the boy and he took the chance to run away while the other kids pretended to play and not knowing what happened just now. You stared at Yuta who stood up and dusted his pants, "Come on, Y/N chan. Let's take a walk around." He said, offering you his hand. You nodded and held his hand, blushing slightly, "He protected me from the mean boy! He is like those knights Gojo san told me about!" You thought, remembered the story books Gojo read to you.

M I N I     T I M E     S K I P:-
You both walked through the park while chatting happily. It was such a wonderful weather to take a walk anyway, but Yuta was mostly thinking if he should let you meet Rika or not.

After pondering about it, he decided to let you meet her because the curse was very excited to be friends with you and it was the first time Rika wants to befriend someone so badly like this. Glancing around, Yuta noticed that you both were in part of the park that doesn't have people. He stopped walking and crouched down which made you confused, "Yuta san, why did you stop?" You asked, hoping that you didn't say anything wrong to him. He smiled and ruffled your pink hair, "Y/N chan, I want you to meet someone dear to me." He said as you could feel that he was nervous about it.

You blinked a few times and tilted your head, "But why are you nervous?" You asked again. The black haired teen placed his hand on the back of his neck and let out a sigh, "I'm worried that you may not like her..." He trailed off, avoiding your eyes. You stared at him for a moment before giggling, "Don't worry, Yuta san's friends are my friends too!" You said, smiling at him which made Yuta relieved a bit.

"Thank you, Y/N chan."

After he said that, he turned his head to look back, "You can appear, Rika." As he said that, a creature appeared behind him which made you freeze in place.

You both kept on staring at each other as Yuta stood in the middle while sweatdropping, "Y/N, this is Rika

You both kept on staring at each other as Yuta stood in the middle while sweatdropping, "Y/N, this is Rika. Rika, this is Y/N." He introduced, trying to break the awkward silence. You and Rika just looked at each other, you having an unreadable expression that made Yuta rethink his decision of letting you meet Rika.

You slowly raised your hand and waved in greeting, "Are you friendly, miss Rika?" You asked politely.

"Yes..."

As you heard her answer, you beamed brightly at her, "Then let's be friends!" You exclaimed, raising both of your arms high in excitement.

Yuta and an imaginary human Rika placed hands on their hearts from your adorableness, "Cuteness overload! Must protect Y/N!"  They both thought in unison.

Well, at least you weren't scared of Rika.