The Grandmaster's Weird Disciple Author: Owl

Due to his foster guardians' plot, Xie Yi grows up never noticing he was the leader of a Demonic Sect terrifying the country. Missing any sort of common knowledge other than cultivation, Xie Yi listens to their words without question. The only thing they can't control is who he takes an interest in. In his mindless pursuit of the Virtuous Sect's leader, Shi Yue, he ends up committing countless unspeakable crimes despite meaning well.

Finally, his path ends with his sect offering him the dead body of his beloved.

Terrified and finally understanding everything, Xie Yi commits suicide – and wakes up hundreds of years in the past.
This time, he won't become the leader of the Demonic Sect. He will... become the Virtuous leader's disciple! Yep!

---

https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/gwd/

---

This is the novel I'm currently salivating under.

People, GO and take a LOOK!!!

It'll be absolutely worth it!

---

From what I've read until now, the story has ambiance, character development, angst, feelings, a whole lot of feelings, at least two (four) good-looking people (beings) AND.... Hear, hear, it's a breath of fresh air in the current climate of seas of thoughtlessly written system novels and storms of no character developments and overused tropes that slap you in the face if you are brave enough to stick your nose on sites like webnovel.

---

So, people, this is my recommendation. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy it too.

..... Face of a sage transmitting vital information to their students.....