Trying to Tame an Evil Overlord (BL)

Yuan Xuelan was a plague upon all three Realms, a tyrant to the core

Humans, he subjugated and turned into his slaves while named himself their Emperor.

Demons he slaughtered till they could only cower and worship him like a god.

Cultivators, he destroyed and crippled until only his own sect remained standing.

And the Heavens could only look down in horror because even their divine power could not stop his madness, his prowess, and his tyranny.

In the end, he burned his own palace to the ground, and never stepped out of those scarlet flames that turned everything black.

If this insane, terrible and pitiful Yuan Xuelan was asked in his final moments if he would have done things differently given the chance then, of course, he would shout a resounding yes! There were so many things he secretly regretted...

But the one that would be given a second chance would not be Yuan Xuelan, but instead Liu Sumeng, the man who stood at this mad emperor's side. He was Yuan Xuelan's brother, his rival, his adviser, his general, and more...

After being reborn in the year he first met the man who would later become the world's most hated and most wicked being in all the realms, Liu Sumeng vowed to save not only the world but Yuan Xuelan himself from that fate.

However...he slowly uncovers truths that really put a wedge in his original plans!

Wasn't the person that Yuan Xuelan was in love with, his Shijie!? What do you mean it's someone else!?

---

Currently reading on Webnovel at: https://www.webnovel.com/book/16408587406945905/Trying-to-Tame-an-Evil-Overlord-(BL)