My Second Chance at Love

Loved the wrong person

Used until broken.

Discarded brutally.

-----

His parents gave him the name, ShuFang, meaning kind, gentle and sweet. He had everything he needed; love from his family, respect from his peers, and friends who would go through hardships with him. One thing he didn't have was a lover.

One day, he fell deeply in love. Unfortunately, he fell in love with the wrong person. The person he loved used him over and over again until he broke. All ShuFang wanted was for his love to be reciprocated; even if it's just a little bit. But to his heartbreaking shock, the person he loved didn't love him at all. In fact, the he hated ShuFang. He thought ShuFang was disgusting for loving another man.

That person executed his family and friends right in front of ShuFang's face. ShuFang was dismembered and thrown into the snowy mountains. His sight grew hazier and hazier until he saw a blurry shadow approach him.

"Would you like a chance to restart everything? A chance to save your loved ones from demise, a chance to live your life for yourself, and a chance to love again--all, in the exchange for your lovely eyes."

"Yes."

But I won't ever love again.

This, I copied from the Wattpad page, yes even this one is on wattpad, no need to sweat around...

Even if I don't know when the Author will update this, the existing chaptes alone are worth the pain of moving your lazy fingers on the keyboard ^^