The Daily Life of the Scum

Summary: Who would listen to a scum? Clearly, if you could/would, then you're in your path to becoming a scum. If you got offended by this, then don't glare daggers at me since offending people is just one of those things a scum does. On the other hand, for those who came here to read this after giving up in life and decided to become a scum like me... sorry to disappoint you, but the content of this story isn't about that - a path to become a scum, either. As for those who came here just for the sake of reading to kill their time because they're bored... then, I don't have anything more to say except - enjoy reading. Now, to the main point... why is this story about a scum? Why can't this story be just about a scholar or a priest, instead of a scum? I only have one word to say to you - get the hell out of this novel website, since, obviously, you're complaining about this story. Thank you. (sarcastic.)True Summary: (XDXDXD) Chen Sheng is a cultivator, but his cultivation is stuck in a low level. Aside from that, his personality is not good, and so people call him 'scum'. When an incident about a high level corpse happened and its head flew away, a big disaster is about to happen. Not only to the people, not only to the Newfound Sect, but to everybody in the world.

---

The world have a few Grand Master of Demonic Cultivation characterists, currently 53 chapers published... ^^

_________________________________

https://www.wattpad.com/story/158820664-the-daily-life-of-the-scum

_________________________________