Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor by Author: LazySageDao

After reincarnated in a world of Gods, Demons, and Great Emperors, Wang Wei embarks on a journey to bear Heaven Mandate, proves the Dao and proclaims himself a Great Emperor... a Supreme Being that overlooked Myriad World and races.

However, his Dao involves despising fate and its encompassing glory. So what awaits our protagonist on his journey full of vicissitudes to defy and even control fate? While he controls the fate of countless race and world, is fate playing with him? Can he escape the very shackles of fate that he controls?

This story has similar setting as Emperor Dominion, I am a True Villain, and Scoring the Sacred Body of the Ancients from the Get-go. If you enjoy these types of stories, then you will enjoy my story.

---

Warning: this is NOT bl BUT, it has plot. And plot is even more important to me.

A story without BL is still a story, but a story without plot is garbage, no questions asked.

---

https://www.lightnovelpub.com/novel/journey-of-the-fate-destroying-emperor-17041542

People, a question: I've never asked till now but, it is possible for you to copy paste the link from the page, or would it be preferable if I put it in the comments section?

---

Hoping you will give it a try, wishing all the readers a good night.

Nice dreams, perfectly temperatured beds, wealth, heath,  happiness and blah, blah, blah...