confrontation

His dad's yelling was getting closer.

"Crap." Izuku said out loud, he immediately ran over to the noose and tried to pull it down with his one good arm. It wasn't working.

Instead he grabbed the notes and tried to run.

Aizawa grabbed his good arm, "wait, what's wrong?"

"He'll kill me if he finds me like this. He'll kill me I have to go." He sobbed, the notes crumpling in his hand.

Somehow, Aizawa and All Might both picked up on the fact that he wasn't being dramatic.

"WHERE ARE YOU YOU LITTLE BITCH" Echoed through the woods. Izuku was physically falling in his shell, "I can't do this. I can't do this anymore." He sobbed. They could now hear footsteps running towards them.

Izuku tore free and ran deep into the woods.

Aizawa ran after him, All Might stayed behind and confronted Izuku's angry, drunk father.

He acted like he was inspecting the crime scene, he was wearing a suit, he could play himself off as a detective.

When Izuku's father found the place deflated All Might was, he stopped, looking confused and angry.

"Hello sir, can I help you?" All Might asked, he could tell the man was drunk, his cheeks were rosy and he was holding a half empty bottle of beer.

"What-er you doin in my backyard." He slurred.

"Sir. first of all this is public domain, second of all I'm investigating a crime scene. I'm gonna need you to back up." All Might said.

The man took a step closer and smirked.

"Sir, I have the right to use my quirk on you if you don't back up." All Might said.

The man heald up his bottle of beer to his mouth, took a gulp, then breathed into it. All Might saw the flicker of a flame, and soon the whole bottle was on fire.

He then threw it at All Might. His suit jacket quickly cought on fire as alcohol spread into it. He hastily took it off and stamped the fire out.

"This is probably my son, Izuku's doing. He cuts himself. I hate that little motherfucker. He needs to get over it already and deal with it. Such a wimp from birth. Useless, quirkless idiot came and ruined my fucking life." The man said.

All Might was shocked, and angry, "is that so." He said, pressing on his earpiece twice, signaling he needed backup.

Meanwhile, Aizawa chased Izuku far into the woods. Eventually he tripped, and he stopped, taking gasping breaths hunched over himself.

Aizawa sat down next to him, equally out of breath.

"I'm so scared." He sobbed, "my body and brain they're making me feel so scared and upset." He coughed a bit as he tried to catch his breath in the cool afternoon air.

"Midoriya does he hurt you?" Aizawa asked. Izuku let out a heart wrenching sob as he nodded, "he does fucking everything to me!!" He said, borderline yelling.

"He tried to drown me the other day- I almost did, I had to cough up all the water I inhaled because he heald my head in-" he was getting lost in it, absorbed in the experience all over again, "and my wrists-"

"Midoriya, come back to me kid, it's not happening again." Aizawa asked desperately.

"All the burns were from him. He pinned me against the wall and let me burn." He sobbed, rocking back and forth, "they hit me and my dad took his belt and hit me with it and they punched me in the stomach so much I threw up and then they got more mad when that happened-" he took a gasping breath.