Chapter 6

"Yooo!" Ryuuji yelled out to them, catching the attention of the Nakano and Uesugi siblings. After having gone back to the shelter, he had a quick shower and a change of clothes. Now wearing a simple white shirt under his usual long black jacket, which he simply lets hang over his shoulders. A pair of black pants to match the jacket, tucked away in his white boots with his usual dragon earing in the left earlobe.

 A pair of black pants to match the jacket, tucked away in his white boots with his usual dragon earing in the left earlobe

"Ryuuji nii-chan! You made it!" Raiha called out to him, as he waved with a smile

"Ryuuji nii-chan! You made it!" Raiha called out to him, as he waved with a smile. "Where's Momo?"

"She's with the others, I simply came ahead." He explained. "So, how did they do?" He turned to Futaro, who held his hands in his pockets.

"They actually finished it all...I'm shocked." He muttered, making Ryuuji laugh in response.

"What time are the fireworks starting at?" Raiha asked, her excitement barely contained.

"They're from seven to eight PM." Miku told her, as Ichika began to walk off.

"I'm going to check out the stalls!" She called out, as both Ryuuji and Futaro noticed their good moods.

"Why are they so excited?" Futaro wondered aloud, earning a shrug from Ryuuji.

"It is a festival, you're supposed to be excited and happy. What, never been to a festival before?" Ryuuji asked, as Yotsuba turned to Raiha.

"Wanna try to catch some goldfish?" Raiha smiled in response, raising her hands in the air.

"Yeah! I'm in!" The two walked off, as Futaro sat on a metal bar, which was most likely a bicycle rack.

"You're really not that excited, huh?" Ryuuji asked, still standing next to his fellow tutor.

"Well at least they finished their homework for once. How badly do they want to see the fireworks?"

"Probably a lot." Ryuuji responded, as someone walked up to them.

"What's with that unfestive look on your face?" They asked, directed towards Futaro. Both looked up to see one of the Nakano sisters with their hair up and wearing a red colored yukata. "Don't...Don't stare at me..." She muttered, as Ryuuji leaned closer to her.