Chapter 7

"Finally...Made it..." Itsuki muttered as she reached the rooftop. Nino heard her, running over.

"Oh! Itsuki, you made it!"

"Nino..why didn't you tell us where this place was?" Itsuki asked as she caught her breath. Nino looked sheepish, a blush on her cheeks.

"Sorry, I forgot..."

"Stairs...I hate stairs..." They both heard, as Miku reached the top as well, trying to catch her own breath.

"Oh! Miku, you're finally here." Then Nino noticed her bandaged on her foot. "Miku, are you hurt!? What happened!?" She rushed to her sisters side, but Miku pushed her off.

"It's fine...my foot got stepped on, but Ryuuji bandaged it for me." She explained.

"Oh...well, where is he?" She asked, but multiple footsteps could be heard coming up the steps.

"Come on! Keep up with Yotsuba nee-chan!" They all heard the voice of the fourth Nakano sister, before she came into view, Raiha and Momo hot on her trail.

"There you are, Yotsuba!" Itsuki called out.

"Sorry for being late, but Ryuuji-san will be proud knowing how well I watched over these adorable little munchkins!" Yotsuba proclaimed, as Nino looked down the stairs.

"All that's left is...Ichika..." She muttered, but didn't see her at all. 'Ryuuji...please...'

With the silver haired male, he was walking away from the chaos that was the crowds. Futaro's message told him that he and Ichika needed help.

"Ryuuji!" He heard someone behind him, turning to see it was Miku.

"Miku? What are you doing here? Your foot needs to rest, you should have stayed with the others." He reprimanded her, as she stopped in front of him.

"S-Sorry, but I want to help you find Ichika." She told him, as he looked her in the eyes. She didn't waver from his gaze, which made him sigh.

"Fine, come on-"

"There you are, Ichika-chan!" Someone grabbed Miku's arm, and Ryuuji turned to see it was the same as before. Quickly, he grabbed the mans arm and gripped it tightly. "G-Gah! What are you- You again!?"

"Get your fucking eyes checked, this ain't Ichika." Ryuuji stated, already annoyed with this man as he removed the mans hand from Miku's arm.

"What are you talking about? Don't be ridiculous, I know that's Ichika-chan." The man argued. He tried to grab her again, but Ryuuji moved Miku behind him.

"Are you blind or something. I'm pretty sure Ichika wasn't wearing a blue yukata." Ryuuji pointing. The man didn't listen, pointing a finger Ryuuji's way.

"What are you doing, getting in my way!? Who are you to her!?"

"I'm her friend, Hitler. Look closer, this isn't Ichika, this is her sister." Ryuuji stated, as the man looked in shock at the statement.

"Hi-Hitler!? How rude! I know what she looks like! She's our precious young actress! Now give her back!" The man yelled, as Ryuuji clenched his fist.

'I'm gonna punch the shit out of him...'

"Oi." Futaro appeared out from the nearby alley, Ichika in hand behind him. "How about this Ichika?"

"Eh!? You're the guy from earlier...Wait...Two Ichika-chans!!" The man explained, as Ryuuji looked Ichika's way.

"Precious young actress, huh?"

Back at the rooftop, Momo walked up to Itsuki. She knew it was her after identifying the star shaped hairpins Ryuuji told her about.