Chaper 9

'This is bad...if I get caught by anyone like this...I'm fucking screwed!' Ryuuji thought, his eyes moving from one spot to another. His eyes landed on the clock. '6:13 am...Nino wouldn't possibly be up around this time...Okay, Ryuuji...time to show your stuff.'

Ryuuji tried to lift Itsuki off of his own body, but her hold only tightened.

'Shit! Where did this strength come from!? Is this something all woman possess when they're sleeping comfortably!? Damn...I can't wake her up either, otherwise she'll think we did something, and I'd rather not have that conversation right now. Come on, Dragon soul, let's go!' Ryuuji pumped himself up.

Slowly, and carefully, he was able to lift Itsuki off of his body. He let out a breath of air, nodding his head.

'Alright, phase one complete, now to get you back to your room.' Once again, he carefully picked Itsuki up, making his way up the stairs and towards the first door. 'Thank god you were the last born...' He though, before he felt her snuggle against his chest.

"Thank you..." He heard her mutter, he looked down, seeing she was still sleeping.

"Sleep talking...that's fun..." Ryuuji managed to open her bedroom door, walking in and placing Itsuki in her bed, placing the covers over her body. He released another breath of air with a nod, a proud smile on his face. "See...not that hard."

Ryuuji exited the room, softly closing the door behind him. He made his way back downstairs, grabbing the borrowed pillow and blanket, before he heard footsteps. He turned, seeing it was Nino descending the steps.

"Morning." He greeted casually, as she released a yawn.

"Yeah...good morning." She said back, not even bothering with getting involved with him at the moment. It was too damn early for that. Ryuuji took the borrowed bedroom items, before heading for Yotsuba's room. 

He slowly entered, setting down the items he held beside the bed, before noticing only one person was in the bed. He knew that Miku had slept in Yotsuba's room that night, so...where was she?

He exited the room slowly, before looking towards Miku's room.

'Don't tell me that she...I wouldn't think Miku to be THAT bold. Only one way to find out.' With a nod, Ryuuji walked to the third bedroom door, and opened. Upon opening the door, he immediately saw two bodies in the bed, and they weren't too hard to figure out.

As he walked in the room, closing the door behind himself, Miku had grabbed onto Futaro, hugging his face close to her chest. Miku had also released a slight moan from the touch, as Ryuuji rubbed the bridge of his nose.

'Christ...just can't have a normal morning with them, can I? I already know Futaro's a heavy sleeper, so I might as well leave 'em, let him get out of this by himself. Have fun, Fuu.' 

Ryuuji turned back to the door, but as soon as he opened it, one of the quints was in front of him.

"Hmm? " He looked closer, before noticing the red nightgown. "Oh, it's you Itsuki. What is it?" He asked her, as she was blushing slightly.

"You noticed huh..."

"Well, you're the only one out of your sisters who wears red, so it wasn't too difficult. So, what do you need?"

"U-Um...I remember falling asleep down at the living room, but I woke up in my room...d-did you..."

"Don't worry, I just took you back to your room for you. Still slept in the living room. So don't go blushing that hard, nothing happened." 

"O-Okay..." Itsuki nodded, before heading back for her room, as Ryuuji sighed.

"Ryuuji-kun!" The silver haired male looked over the railing, seeing Ichika and Nino were downstairs, eating their breakfast. "Have you seen Miku?" The eldest sister asked.