Party Boys

I sat up a bit "yea but I quite literally think I broke my ass" as I looked over I saw a man who I hadn't officially met yet, but I knew he hung around Ryan and Bam a lot. This time seeing him was a bit more strange though.

"Bam."
"Yea, what's up, are you okay?"
"yea, no I'm fine. but uh, who the hell is that" I laughed mid-sentence as I watched him rip off his shirt and tear away pants to reveal a very shiny silver speedo.
"Oh, that? That's Party Boy" the music suddenly got louder and it got harder to hear Bam.

I looked in awe at 'Party Boy' and couldn't stop laughing. How do people like this even exist? crazy parties all the time, hella people at their house, a nice ass house at that. I looked at Ryan and smiled not realizing Bam was still trying to talk to me over the now eardrum-shattering music. "HEY I'M GONNA GO TALK TO RY QUICK" and with that, I walked over to Ryan

"HEY RY!"
"YEA, WHAT'S UP Y/N?"
"YOU TRYNNA GO DOWN THE DEATH TRAP WITH ME?"

He paused for a second. "I THINK WE NEED TO GET YOU MORE BOOZED UP SO IT WON'T HURT AS BAD. COME ON!" before I could even respond Ry took my hand and started guiding me through the crowd of people now surrounding Party Boy and Bam.

The house itself didn't have many people inside, most people just went in and out for drinks. Plus it was quieter so, easier to hold a conversation without killing your vocal cords. Ryan just started throwing random liquors into a cup but as he held up Jack I yelled at him.

"Hey! Woah Woah, unless you want me to be absolutely blackout and belligerent, I wouldn't put any of that in"

A huge smile began to form on his face "Good to know." He looked me dead in the eyes and just started pouring into the cup. "oops sorry, my hand had a weird spasm of some sort"

I punched him lightly in the arm with a smile on my face. I knew I wasn't going to remember much of this night after seeing him pour in about 4 shorts worth of Jack into a thermos.

"Hey, save the abuse for after I'm done bartending ma'am" He smiled, cracking open a coke and pouring in what the now almost full cup would allow him. "There you go, I said boozed up, and I meant it."

A smile tugged at his lips as he said, "I bet you can't chug it"
"You say bet and I hear money, what do I get out of this?"
"Uh, 20$ and a fun night?" With him saying that I brought the thermos to my lips and didn't let it fall until it was all gone. I made a bleh sound and stuck out my tongue making strange faces.

"Ry"
"Yea?"
"You're great and all," I paused. "but you are an absolute shit bartender." I giggled and put the thermos onto the counter to make another drink. I just did a simple jack and coke with a ratio of probably 86% Jack and 14% coke.

"I thought you said Jack makes you blackout?"

"oh it does, but you already fucked me over in that regard so, why not make it a bit more fun?" We sat and talked for only about 20 minutes before I could feel it all hitting me at once. At this point I was already two of my concoctions deep, thinking it just wasn't enough before to get me drunk. Always have to test the limits.

I got to a point where I could no longer see straight or even form proper words. The doors to the house were open now though and music was flowing through every entrance. Ry and I just danced around like idiots for the next 40 minutes until my drunken ass spoke up.

"Heyyyyyy buddddyyyyyy" I nudged Ry almost falling over.
"Yessssssss y/n?"

"I think it's death trap time" I drunkenly ran out the door trying to find Bam to tell him what Ry and I were up to. I couldn't find him buuuuut I did find my bag. Bag=cigs, cigs+drunk=heaven. I grabbed my bag and also pulled out my phone. I decided to drunkenly text mom about how much I miss them but also telling her every detail of my now new life. It wasn't a legible text, and hell most of the words looked like gibberish, but she'd get the idea. Then I decided to text back the number that had caused the downfall of my life. I said something along the lines of how they don't know me and they never would. Once again, not legible, but not the point. I was looking at my phone taking a drag off my cig when Ry found me again.

"Jesus fuck, your fast" he was slurring his words more than he had been in the house.
"Are you drunker or am I just mega fucked up right now" I had that drunk white bitch tone in my voice and I was wobbly as a motherfucker.

At that moment Bam came running up to us.

"Jesus, where have you guys been? I've been looking all over for you two."

"Maybe you should've looked in da house" I said and started to giggle at my voice. This seemed to have set Ryan into a laughing fit because he started and couldn't stop. This then set a chain reaction because neither of us could stop laughing at the other.

"You guys are drunk as hell aren't you?" a smile spread across Bam's face and I knew something bad was going to happen.

"We have important things to do, rememberrrrr" I glared up at Ry who was still laughing a bit.

"oh, shit, yea. Uh, we'll catch you later Bam!" Ry and I were then booking it up to the roof and discussing how we wanted to do it.

"Okay, so what about on the lap?"
"that would hurt way too much landing on each other. Let's do it." We looked at each other and nodded. He sat down and I positioned myself on his lap.

(BAM'S POV)

Those two were absolutely hammered, and it wasn't hard to see at this point. But why is she running around with Ry at this party anyway? Probably just a 'friend' thing. There's just something about her that I don't know.

My thoughts were interrupted by Chris and Johnny screeching,

"OH SHIT LOOK AT DUNN!"

I looked at the slip-n-slide to see y/n on Ryan's lap, about to go down it.

"Someone's going to get seriously fucked up by this Knoxville." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yea well, it's our job now Bam. Plus Ry's a natural dumbass, and it seems like the new girl is too." The next thing I heard was a big thump, and y/n and Dunn were on the ground.

Ry was whining like a big baby but y/n was already on her feet dying of laughter at Dunn's pain.

"How you doing there, Dunn?" I stood above him smiling

"Shut up." his voice was quiet since it was now so buried in the dirt. I turned him around and hoisted him to his feet. y/n gave him a quick hug and made sure he was okay before going on about 'how fucking sick that was'. She's definitely something else, but I like the way she plays into our group. She's comforting...