Suprise !

(A/N: My greatest apologies to all of you for no update, but omg the love I'm getting on this is unreal. I will be a bit busy in the next few weeks to come though, as I am graduating this weekend, YAY! and I'll be working a little more. Anyways, you guys are the reason I continue to write and love doing it. Without further ado, the new chapter of Livin La Vida Bam)

I woke up in Bam's bed, and all my stuff was neatly put in the open top drawer of his dresser. I smiled a bit since now I can say I have a drawer of my stuff at his place. I finally turned on my phone again to see text after text apparently from people from high school, plus my parents were also blowing up my phone and I suppose I turned it on at the wrong time.

INCOMING CALL: Madre <3

Fuck. I sighed and answered the phone.
"Hi momma." I was prepared for screaming. They were never really fond of me dating and they hated my 'type' of men.
"Why did you tell us you were in a relationship honey!" She actually sounded excited, surprising.
"Yeah, well it really hasn't been official long." I laughed a little and scratched the back of my neck. The door opened and Bam walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Hey babe, who ya talking to?" He gave me a quick kiss and I mouthed 'my mom' then he grabbed my phone. Goddammit.

"Hey mom how's it goin?" He stood with my phone to his ear and a huge grin on his face. I laughed and he just casually talked to my mom as though she was his own mother. I got dressed in front of Bam and I watched his eyes widen a bit but I paid him no mind. I threw on a pair of Bams sweat pants and a tank top I had left there from one of the parties.

I gave Bam a kiss before walking down to the kitchen to grab some water and Ape and Phil were standing right by the island.

"Hey guys." I smiled and went for the cabinet with the cups in it. I filled the cup up with tap water and turned around to see them staring at me.
"Uh, what's up?" I raised my eyebrow and nervously laughed. April was the first one to speak up.
"You and Bam are finally official!" She stood up and gave me a hug.
"Maybe you'll be a good influence on Bam." I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows.
"Yeah well, I tried." We both laughed and Phil hugged me too.
"We're happy to have you around y/n. Bam just seems so much happier." I smiled and stared tearing up a bit but I wiped it away quickly with my hand.
"Yeah, you guys are my family away from my own." April hugged me again and Bam walked down the stairs, now dressed in jeans and just a black jacket and scarf, paired with a cky beanie.

He handed me my phone and I put it in my pocket.
"So what'd she have to say?"
"What'd who have to say?" Ape looked from me to Bam.
"Oh not much, just that she's flying here tomorrow. Well actually I told her that, and now I'm telling you. Time to meet your parents!" My jaw dropped to the floor. I know how chaotic the boys are and if my parents see any party, they will absolutely flipshit.
I took a deep breath before replying.
"Okay but everyone, and I mean everyone; Dunn, Dico, Knoxville, Pontius, everyone. Especially you." I made a kissy face and poked him in the stomach.
"Well, guess we're gonna have to get our partying out tonight then." And like that he was on his phone texting as many people as possible. He had me text the boys to come earlier since we all wanted to hang out and have a chill day before the party.

When they all showed up we took over the living room to watch Scary Movie. The boys couldn't stop laughing and it didn't help that both Bam and I were violently high. After that movie ended we went on to watch Dude, Where's my Car? And continued to laugh. I took a small nap and woke up to people filling the house. I drank a little but I was still super jetlagged so I left the party after talking to the boys for only a little bit to go sleep in Bam's room.

I was asleep for maybe an hour before I woke up to someone opening the door.
"Get the actual fuck out before I kick the shit out of you again." I sprang out of bed seeing Jenn's face. Her matching tattoo with Bam was now covered by some girly ass flowers. She instantly sprinted out but I heard everone downstairs yelling about her being here. I didn't pay it to much mind and I just passed out again.