Living it Up

The Fourth of July was now approaching quickly. Only 5 days have gone past since the last party but it feels like a lifetime ago. Maybe it was because of the fact that I had so much alcohol I was still drunk when I woke up in my own bed two days later. Let me tell you, nastiest hangover of my life.

The days passed fast though since I was with the boys every day I wasn't vomiting. Before I knew it I was getting all dressed up for the "Biggest 4th of July part of the century", at least that's what Bam and Ry said it was going to be. I have to admit I am utterly terrified to be thrown into the mix of those drunken idiots and fireworks. Someone was going to get hurt, or something was going to light on fire, and I could only hope in both cases, that it wasn't going to be me.

I dug out some of my old shirts, my eyes falling upon a grey MTHC tank-crop top. Of course, it was parodying off of MTV, but it was quite cute and I had to show off that alcohol is definitely not my 'drug' of choice. I also pulled out fishnets, black thigh-high socks, and a black pair of daisy dukes I had shoved at the bottom of my clothes. I threw the outfit together with my hair once again just put in a messy bun. 

I had to go all out on makeup though. I did my eyes red, white, and blue split with some glitter on the inner corner. I did a simple cat wing eyeliner, but added stars under my eyes, over black eyeshadow. I added light highlighter and lashes and finally set everything. I didn't do foundation or concealer since it was going to be hot, and on top of it I just normally don't use it. I grabbed a small jar of my smeed, a pipe, a few lighters, my phone, and keys throwing them all in my bag. I put on a pair of black Chuck Taylors and headed out the door with my element board. I don't know why, but Bam was still impressed that I had anything Element. Still irked my soul but whatever.

I skated over to their place at about 5 p.m. just to show off my outfit to the boys. I walked in seeing Ry, Johnny, Wee Man, Chris, Ehren, Steve-O, and Dave but no Bam? 

"Where's dumb bitch number 8?" I looked around the room to see if he was hiding, waiting to prank me.
"He's in his room with.." Ry paused then made a kissy face "Jennnnnnnnn." He stretched out her name but even just hearing the first syllable made my body shake. 
"Nice" I made a disgusted face but smiled trying to not show that I was shattered. I know I hadn't known him long, but I kind of like him. He's just so comforting and genuine. Not that the other boys aren't but he's just so. I don't know.

The boys made me some concoction of a drink, which wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for the fact that they were making it in a huge mixing bowl and they were all pouring the alcohol in at once.  

"Guys, it's 5 p.m. and you're already trying to make me forget who I am."
"Need to get you drunk to agree to do something with us." Ry looked up at me with a smile on his face and I could see the wheels turning in his head.
"Dunn, you're talking to the girl who slid her ass down our roof-n-slide all because you said 'don't make the girl do it'" Johnny chuckled still finding more alcohol to add. 
"Still gonna get her drunk, that one was painful but this one is a bit up there for her." Ry was now laser-focused on making the drink. 

When I got the bowl all they had added to it was 3 cans of pineapple juice and a whole lot of alcohol. Of course, they held me up to my goals.
"CHUG. CHUG, CHUG!" all the boys started yelling as they surrounded me.
"You guys fucking suck." I looked down, taking the bowl in my hands, and drinking as fast as I could. I got halfway through before I had to take a breath.

"How's it tastin?" Ry rested his head on my shoulder and smiled as I looked over at him.
"Like straight fucking Everclear, Jack, and a hint of pineapple." I made a grossed-out expression and Ry swung back hitting Ehren in the nuts. 
"I told you just a little Everclear." All the boys exploded into laughter. As they were busy with that I finished the drink right before everyone looked back up.
"Tada" I threw up jazz hands and they all stared in awe. 
"Now it's my turn to make you fuckasses a drink," I smirked and threw down 5 solo cups on the counter. They all sat down at the counter watching me pour the most horrid alcohol together. On Ry I made something good though, just a simple red, white, and berry mixed with sprite. I handed everyone their drinks, all made to how much of dicks they were to me, or just how much I wanted to see them suffer.