The first time. (NSFW!!!!!)

(this is pretty much just going to be the sex scene, if you don't want to read it, just skip to the next chapter. anyways for those who chose to stay and read, enjoy you filth animal <3.)

"Do I wanna?" I raised my eyebrows, looked down at his boxers, and then slowly back up to his eyes.
"Yea." He had this new devilish firey look in his eyes and I don't know what it did to me, but oh dear god.

This is honestly the most nervous I have ever been. Don't get me wrong, Bam is absolutely the man I want to be with for literally the rest of my life, but that's why I am so nervous. I want it to be special and mean something. I can tell that even now, when we both are still a little drunk, it's not a 'just to get it over with' idea. He loves me. 

"Yea." I said in almost a whisper, licking my lips and looking down, my face turning bright red.

The next thing I knew his hand was below my chin, raising it to bring my lips to his. Passion filled both of our bodies starting to intertwine as he climbed on top of me, his chains dangling by my neck. I wrapped my legs around his back and he put his arm behind my back, raising me to be even closer to him. He sat me up and gently lifted off my shirt, and I did the same to him. 

Slowly he laid me back down and his hands traced every curve, line, and perfect imperfection on my body. I let my own hands wander along his spine and back. He slid my pants off and threw them onto the ground. With that, he started kissing from my neck, down my abdomen, and finally landing on my thighs. Every lick, kiss, bite, and hickey made my back arch and send goosebumps everywhere. 

"Oh, you really want me don't you." Bam was looking up at me biting his lip and smiling. With one swift motion, he took off my underwear, then gently placed my legs onto his shoulders. His tongue felt like heaven, moving back, forth, in, and out. He was hungry for more and when he came back up to kiss me there was more than passion, desire may be the correct term. This man was practically foaming at the mouth just to get more. 

He stood up and took off his boxers, laying on the bed next to me. He pulled me over to make out, and in the middle, he pulled me on top of him. Under me, I could feel his dick growing and twitching. I did some grinding before he spit on his hand, rubbed it onto his dick for lubrication, looked me in the eyes, and said,
"Are you ready?"
"Yea." The look I gave him must have driven him wild, or it was the response itself. 

I felt the tip going in, stretching my legs farther apart I got more in myself, then back to the back and forth ride I loved. With every movement, I could feel him. His hands were on my hips, just going with their motion, not trying to speed it up or change it. I heard him let out a few moans and a low "Fuck" under his breath. I put my hands next to his head and lowered my body so every inch of skin was showing. He slid one hand onto my back, gripping onto it and holding me close, and the other he put around my throat. His hand though was in the loving V and not the killing C thankfully. 

I kept moaning but I tried to keep it quiet since our room wasn't far from April and Phil's. 
"Fuck me Bam" I moaned out and he tightened his grip on my throat and said,
"You're all mine now baby girl." He kissed my cheek then trailed to my mouth. His tongue slipped into my mouth and danced with my own. He sat me back up and I kept riding, trying not to break my rhythm. 

He flipped me to lay on my back, and now he was on top. He put it in easily now but I still let out a moan, loving how he feels. With every stroke, it got faster and harder. He once again had his arm under my back pulling me up to him. 

"Fuck baby, I'm about to finish" He slipped his tongue in my mouth once again then moved up to my ear.
"then do it darling." After that, I let out a loud moan which he luckily had covered my mouth for and I felt the amazing tingles like always. I was still moaning when I heard him say
"Fuck" under his breath again and then he let out a loud moan. He came in me but thankfully, I'm on birth control.

After that, we took a shower together, then curled under the blankets in our regular bed attire. It didn't take long for both of us to pass out, but the whole night, we stayed laying the same way, my head on his chest and him on his back.