Chapter 7

Your POV

You glanced around the surroundings. Poker chips and playing cards were littered here and there, showing how much of a gambling problem the people here must have.

The tree and space wasn't too difficult, so this was the last marble. Luckily, Marlon Random stood right beside you. He knew exactly where the marble was and he would help guide you to it. All you had to do was not get caught.

"Listen Co-Star, you're going to need something to help you through here. I call it... Blinker Ball! Wear the Blinker Ball and use it to get through lasers and such, got that?" Marlon asked, turning to face you. You glanced at the Blinker Ball and nodded, too anxious to speak.

And with that, you picked up the Blinker Ball and made your way through hostile territory.

(Some time later)

You hid behind a pop-up card, waiting for the laser to move. Luckily, it didn't take very long and you continued to the next pop-up card, doing the exact same thing there and doing it again with the rest of them.

After getting away from another laser, you came across a bit of a resting place. You took the chance to catch your breath and slow your racing heart before continuing on.

(Little more time later)

You panicked, running as fast as you could as the floor started blowing up behind you. This seemed to be the most difficult challenge in Manglewood, but you just kept running.

You ran and ran, going as fast as your little cloth legs could carry you. Eventually you saw a closing door ahead. With your last bit of stamina you boost yourself forward and into the room.

And... finally! There was the marble. The marble twirled around you a bit before guiding you all the way back to Manglewood.

Newton's POV

Newton silently cheered. The Titans were keeping a close eye on Y/n, seeing that Y/n had just got Oddsock's last marble. With this, Y/n could re-awaken Oddsock and then move on to re-awakening Toggle.

The faster Y/n gathered marbles, the faster they could re-awaken Bunkum's heroes. And the faster they could re-awaken Bunkum's heroes, the closer they get to saving Newton from the Titans.

(Word count: 384)