Chapter 18

Your POV

You had no idea what was going on. One minute your helping your new friends corner possessed Newton, and the next? Your being whisked through a pipe. Lovely, isn't it?

Anyways, you had no idea as to where you were going. To be fair, you hadn't expected a pipe to be your worst enemy, but it turns out with the Geart of Creativity on his side, possessed Newton was far more clever than you.

You sighed. The pipe seemed to go on forever, until you finally ended up in a dark room on what you assumed was a flat piece of metal.

And before you could get up, the cold metal of chains clamping around your wrists and ankles held you down. Now you began to panic.

Then you remembered. The Titan said something about having big plans for you, didn't he? This must be what he was talking about.

But however much you tried to calm yourself down, the awful feeling of panic set in. Just what was going to happen to you?

Newton's POV

Newton wasn't fully sure what the Titan had in mind, but seeing Y/n strapped down and panicking made him panic. It was almost as if the Titan just wanted to mess with him, and didn't actually have anything in mind. But Newton knew better. The Titan wouldn't go through with all this unless he had something in mind. So what was it? That was the true question.

(A/N: Hello everyone, and no, there won't be any sort of smut in this book. You're just going to have to wait and see what's in store.)

(Word count: 274)