Chapter 11

Your POV

You stood near Toggle's pedestal, impressed with your work and the yeti's. It was nice to have two marbles instead of one in the same amount of time it took for you to collect the first of Oddsock's marbles.

But then you remembered where the last one was and felt a little giddy. You enjoyed drawing dragons, especially since their was so much creative liberty to take with them. Something about being able to take an already existing thing and change it in so many ways just made you feel better.

With that, you turned away from the pedestal and made your way to where Papal Mache was waiting for you.

Upon arriving at the base of the Dragon, Papal was holding some sort of bucket in his arms. He held it out to you and gave a small smile.

"There are plenty of rails on this dragon, so I meant to make you some sort of Hook Hat, but my head is full of sand. So, take this instead," he said. You glanced at him before taking a thorough look at it.

Finally understanding how it worked, you placed it on your head and bounded towards the dragon, Papal Mache cheering behind you.

(Little time later)

The Dragon was a lot bigger than you originally thought, but you swallowed down your nerves and continued with a brisk pace.

Papal was right about all the rails, but they were easy to deal with. You rode along, hopping between rails, until you finally reached the top. And with the pull of a small lever, you finally had the last of Toggle's marbles.

Newton's POV

This was the most Newton had smiled and cheered in a while. He just couldn't help but be excited whenever Y/n had done something to get closer to freeing him, whether it be awaken one of Bunkum's heroes or simply just collecting a marble.

But then he frowned. The Titans had just destroyed the peaceful serenity of Bunkum Lagoon, scaring the people into hiding and stealing the Heart of Creativity! How dare they?! And what's worse, they were abusing the Heart to build a fortress!

Newton knew it was his fault for freeing the Titans in the first place, but he never thought it could get this bad. He sighed. If only things had went how they were supposed to...

(Word count: 396)