The crushing wait

Ink was nursing PJ on the couch, glad for the privacy the feeding blanket provided.
Error had made it for him after he had tried feeding PJ right in the middle of the living room, on the couch; the Destroyer had, of course, objected vehemently, and Ink had played dumb, using the fact that Error thought he was "pure" and naive against him.

What do you mean it's inappropriate, Ruru, isn't it supposed to be natural? I'm sorry I didn't go to our room, I just couldn't bear making PJ go hungry, even for a few minutes. My poor baby!

Trying to leverage Error's possessiveness had been a huge gamble (and Dream and Blue hadn't been happy he had done something so reckless), but it had paid off, and now Ink didn't have to deal with his rapist ogling him.

"aяE t𝓱E𝕪 𝓭σŇE?"

More or less.

The Destroyer was right next to him, staring at him and keeping his filthy arm on his shoulder.

"Not yet."

Error scoffed, irritated, and Ink felt PJ tighten their grip; what had happened a week ago, while the Destroyer was building the crib, was an exceptional blow up that hadn't happened again (yet), but that didn't mean that Error hadn't been aggressive and volatile, always getting angry at PJ for acting like a baby, snarling at them if they were "too loud", if they complained "too much", if Ink had to tend to them. PJ was terrified of the glitch, and became very quiet every time they realized Error was in the room, even more so if they heard his voice.

Error had traumatized his baby, and it made Ink furious: the Protector made sure to hold onto the rage and hatred he felt, letting them fuel him. It wasn't hard.

PJ had stopped eating, but Ink left them under the blanket for a little longer, giving them every bit of comfort and peace they could snag inside this hellish place.

Realizing he couldn't delay any longer, Ink moved his child from under the blanket to his lap, keeping them in place with one hand while he quickly readjusted his shirt and removed the blanket with the other. It was a bit tricky, but there was no way Ink was going to let Error touch PJ anymore, let alone hold them.

He was lucky the glitch didn't seem to have an interest in that: just like he thought, Error didn't care about PJ, he was just obsessed with the idea of a child, probably in an effort to complete the domestic delusion he created in his mind.

As always, he just liked to watch.

"үσ𝕌'яE ⓠ𝕌𝐢tE ş𝕂𝐢𝔩𝔩E𝓭 Ⓦ𝐢t𝓱 𝕪σ𝕌я 𝓱AŇ𝓭ş, ķ𝐢𝕂𝐢." Error said, taking the blue blanket from Ink's hand and folding it. Ink ignored the shiver of fear that ran along his spine and focused only on his disgust. Creators above, could Error go five minutes without being creepy?!

The artist simply chuckled nervously, burping PJ. Playing along now that Ink had snapped out of his apathy was extremely tough, especially after Stretch's call two days ago.

Error leaned closer and whispered: "ιt 爪A𝕂Eş 爪E t𝓱𝐢Ň𝕂 σⓕ 𝕪σ𝕌я σt𝓱Eя ş𝕂𝐢𝔩𝔩ş. ιt'ş ᵇEEŇ tσσ 𝔩σŇG ş𝐢Ň𝓬E 𝕪σ𝕌 pEяⓕσя爪E𝓭 ⓕσя 爪E, 𝓭σ𝔩𝔩."
Ink froze, wanting nothing more than to refuse, but he knew he couldn't; they were so close, so very close to escaping, and keeping their kidnappers happy was an effective way to make them lower their guard.

Besides, it wasn't... it wasn't too bad. At the very least, Error wasn't going to touch him.

Ink mustered a smile and said: "That sounds... lovely." The artist got up, holding PJ at his hip (and subtly stopping Error from putting his arm back on his shoulders). It was best to just get it over with.
"Well, we should leave PJ" oh, how it hurt to say that "with Dream and Blue."