Chapter Three

Third person POV
Katara closed her eyes momentarily enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze in hair before returning back to her painting. It wasn't anything fancy just a painting of some flowers.

Using her paint brush she brought her palette closer to her smearing paint on the brush then went ahead to continue her painting trying to make the flowers look more realistic.

When she was finally done she took a few moments to admire her work feeling rather proud of herself. It wasn't her best painting but she was still happy with the results.

Bringing her knee up to her chest she wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin upon her knee. She was currently sitting in her favorite part of the garden wearing a mini white spaghetti strap dress that showed a bit of her cleavage with a light yellow jacket, finished off with a pair of customized low air Jordans 1.

 She was currently sitting in her favorite part of the garden wearing a mini white spaghetti strap dress that showed a bit of her cleavage with a light yellow jacket, finished off with a pair of customized low air Jordans 1

Katara's outfit:

She loved this part of the garden cause of it's calming atmosphere

The sounds of birds chirping and the streaming water always brought peace to her soul.

Unfortunately her peace was shattered when she heard Azula's voice.

"Katara! Katara!Katarrrrrrrrrra!"

Azula echoed throughout the garden and Katara just wanted to cut her ears off.

She was sure Azula knew where she was, everyone knew this was hwr favorite spot in the whole garden. So why the hell was she yelling?!

"Kata- oh there you are" Azula smiled lightly and jogged over to Katara.

"Yup,here I am" Katara mumbled annoyed that her peace and quiet was long gone.

"Hey bitch" Azula greeted as she sat on the blanket next to the brunette.

"Hi Azula" Katara turned around and gave Azula a tight lipped smile. Azula was wearing a green corset crop top, a blue high waisted mom jeans and a pair green Nike air Jordans. Her hair was put in a loose low bun with a few strands sticking out.