Chapter Five

Third person POV:
Katara groaned tossing around the bed, before slowly opening her eyes. She blinked a few before sitting up.

"Thank God you're awake" she nearly jumped out of her skin she when finally noticed Aang sitting across the room.

Katara watched as he crossed the distance between them. The mattress sunk under his weight as he sat down next to her.

"You felling okay?" He asked placing the palm on her forehead.

Well her head hurts a little but other than that, she was fine. "I'm fine" Katara replied shoving his hand away.

"When did it start?"

Katara look at at him confused, what on Earth was he talking about?

"When did what start?" Aang sighed before replying:

"Your panic attack, has it ever happened before?"

Katara then realized that, he was talking about what happened at the club.

"No, it has never happened before" she replied honestly.

A moment of silence fell between them while Katara played with her fingers anxiously. She had guessed Aang has probably heard everything that happened over the phone.

"Katara can I ask you something?" Aang finally spoke up and she nodded giving him the go ahead.

"Have you.... has anyone ever touched you without your consent? I know, I know that if something ever happened like that you would tell us it's just that..... When I tried to touch you, you freaked and kept on repeating no and.... I just had to ask"

Katara entire body Froze, she didn't even know anything of that happened, her memories are kind of blurry.

"No" it was a short simple answer. She didn't have the energy to lie right now, so a simple answer was the best.

"Okay, okay I believe you"Aang breathed outed, nodding his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't arrive sooner"

"It's fine... Is he...?" They both knew what she meant and Aang said a "yeah" as a response.

Katara brought her leg up to her chest, resting her chin upon her knee, whilst her arms were wrapped around her legs.

"Great another person blood on my hands"she whispered to herself, and Aang's face morphed into worry.

"Katara-"

"You know what I'm really tired, sooo... I'm gonna go back to sleep? Yeah go back to sleep...uhmmm, goodnight" she gave him a tighted lip smile, before laying down facing the other way.

Reluctantly Aang stood up and made his way over the door, but before he walked out he said:

"It wasn't your fault alright? Stop blaming yourself" and with that he exited the room.

Finally being able to breathe properly, Katara got up and that's when she noticed she's still wearing the dress, the white material had been stained with blood and she quickly tore it off her body.

She made her way over to the bathroom and quickly turned the shower on.

Katara scrubbed her body as hard as she could, hoping she could at least get the feeling of his hands on her body.

And when she saw the reddish water going down the drain, it was like she was there again, all alone.

In the bathroom.
With that man on top of her.

And he was dead, and it was all her fault. She should have stayed home. She shouldn't even have left Azula side. Now history was repeating it self.

The memory of her friend, her only outside the castle flooded her mind. And she broke down. Her legs gave out and fell crashing onto the bathroom floor.

She fisted her hair with both hands, letting tears spill form her eyes. She made sure to hold her breath as to not make any noise.

Choked sobs filled the bathroom as she rocked herself on the bathroom floor.

"I'm sorry Haru"

______
🌼Please vote and comment 🌼