Chapter 1: A New Journey

"Pokémon... What are they?"

The radio blare out into the air as the girl buried under the cover of the bed grunted a little bit.

"People have asked this question for centuries, albeit with a never clear answer to what was..." said the man on the radio

"Fou Fou! Fou... Die Merlin! Fou..."

"AHHHHH STOP CATH PALUGG I'M TRYING TO HOST A RADIO SHOW FOR YOU!! OUCH OUCH OUCH THAT HURT DAMMIT!!! Oh S... Sorry about that... That you just heard was one such Pokémon..." The man on the radio said as the girl open her eyes.

"Greetings everybody I am professor Merlin and I study one of these fascinating creatures we've known and worked on for ages... Pokémon are amazing creatures who possess the ability beyond the boundaries of humans, we usually referred by the scientific and technical name as 'Pokémon' we lovingly refer to them so we travel with us in Pokeballs, which allow them to sit in our pockets so to speak, hence a popular name. While each species of Pokémon are unique, the one thing that separates the intere pokemon genus is their ability to breed with each other even when they are a different species and have different features in their body."

The girl sat up on her bed, muttering that she wasn't a morning person... Her blonde hair was a mess even though she was beautiful even though it was hard to find girls as naturally beautiful as her. One could say that she and her siblings share the same beauty even though they act differently.

Her name is Mordred Emiya Pendragon.

The daughter of Arturia Pendragon who was the famous CEO of the Camelot corporation, the elite four from the Camelot region, and the eighth gym leader from the Camelot region.

And the daughter of Shirou Emiya, the champion from the Hisui region and one who owns almost half a restaurant in the intere four regions for his cooking that is on par with Beni Enma and EMIYA.

Mordred stood up, wearing her Charizard pattern in pajamas, scratching the back of her head, and slouching... Even in this posture, she looked beautiful, and many of the boys in the city tried to pursue both her and her siblings, either because of looked or power.

"Pokémon live everywhere, and they are all around us..." Said, professor Merlin. "Even Catch Palugg.... yes.. the filthy.. bitting.. stinking Catch-"

"FOU!"

"OOWWWWAAAAAHH!!!" The sound of Merlin's voice screaming made Mordred.

"There goes the annoying old geezer again..." Mordred grumble before she steps out the door of her room to get to the restroom.

"Mordred! Breakfast is ready!" Shouted her father from the kitchen.

"OKAY! WAIT FOR A MINUTE!!" She shout from the restroom as the word from the radio continued... The crucial word that had she heard might have realized that she was late for a big event.

"I'll be waiting at the Pokémon lab to give you your first starter Pokémon," Merlin said. "So remember kiddos to be here quick... for the starter Pokémon are limited!!"

Mordred shut the door to her room behind her, shutting the radio with a sigh. "That geezer needs to learn how to stop pissing other people"

(Time skip)

Mordred sat down at the breakfast table, sighing as the smell of egg and bacon surround the room... She wore a red and yellow black sports bra, along with a red leather jacket, a pair of blue athletics shorts, and black sneakers.

She turn her head around, to see a pale skin girl with long red hair with a black crown pin on the right side of her head, she wore a red and white dress and a pair of long red and black heels.