Chapter 5: Secret of Pokemon DNA

Running through the thick forest for a total of 5 minutes straight, they finally find the sight of the way to get out of the forest of Route 12.

"Alright, once we pass the gate, we will run as fast as we can toward mother lab to find help and why she has called for the both of us," Baobhan Sith said.

"But you'll lead the way, beside I don't know much about this town, to begin with," Mordred said.

"Just follow me," Baobhan Sith said.

As they ran through the gate, they were met with the sight of a beautiful town with many types of flowers and Pokemon along with a bunch of happy people living in the town.

But rather than taking sightseeing around the town, they quickly ran toward the town's nearby small mountain where Morgan Le Fay laboratory was located in the town.

Ignoring many of the people of the town, they keep running to get help and to meet the reason why Morgan has to summon them to her laboratory.

It took them a total of 2 minutes, to finally reach their destination. As they were met with a giant research site on top of a small mountain, and below a special mining cave.

The site has the sign of a red butterfly, with a giant sign having the word in printed Fay Research Site.' When they arrive near the site they could see a lot of researchers and scholars around the area.

The main purpose of the site is used to train scholar that has applied on the

"Chaldea Institute of Pokemon Research"

This site is usually used, for scholars to practice their skills and to learn about the area around the many regions of the continent more effectively.

Once they ran past many of the scholars, they were met by a man with very long white hair, and a mustache, as he wore an elegant black butler suit and white gloves on both his hand.

"Ahh... Miss Sith, the madam has been waiting for your arrival," said the butler.

"Thanks for the info, Woodwose can you guide us to where the mother is?" Baobhan Sith asked.

"Certainly my lady," Woodwose said with a bow.

As he leads the sibling inside the laboratory, with each of the rooms they have passed they could see many types of both beautiful, and magnificent machines around the lab.

It takes them 10 minutes, to finally arrive in front of a giant iron door with a giant red butterfly symbol on the door. Soon Woodwose proceeds to tab his hand on the tablet on the right side of the door, the reason why he does so is to open the giant iron door.

After the door opens both Mordred and Baobhan Sith could see, a woman standing there in front of two giant iron pods with a giant cable attach beside each of the pods.

The woman has long silver hair being tied with a black ribbon, she wore a black and blue dress, with a white lab coat outside of her dress, on her right hand she holds a black and blue staff that looks like a spear

This woman is none other than. Morgan Le Fay, the mother of Baobhan Sith, and husband of Shirou Emiya, the CEO of the Le Fay corporation the company which focuses on the genes of Pokemon.

She was famous for her research on Pokemon fusion, which is focused on mixing two DNA of a different Pokemon into one which she accomplished by using a gene of a male and female Pokemon, though she need to implant the DNA of the male side into the reproduction system of the female side.

Her first ever achievement from her feat is fusing the genes of a Gardevoir and Aegislash, which was her and her husband Pokemon. Which soon gave birth to a new and first-ever fusion kind of Pokemon, after that she use the genes of another Gardevoir and Bisharp which was her brother-in-law and sister-in-law Pokemon.