Chapter 7: A Rouge Priest

"How much longer?" Mordred asked.

"Huh... After about 30 more minutes," Baobhan Sith replied.

"You got to be kidding me, we just barely manage to escape a swarm of Beedrill and Spearow," Mordred complain.

"I know, luckily they didn't tear my dress out," Baobhan Sith said.

"At least, you didn't get hit by one of their attacks," Mordred said.

"Oh... Yeah, how is your back?" Baobhan Sith asked.

"Still hurt! Because of those Fearow use a combination of Peck and Gust, if it wasn't for the Gust they would've been down on the ground," Mordred said.

"Martial arts, that dad and one of your mother knights won't work on small-type flying Pokemon," Baobhan Sith said.

"Just wait! Until I reach the fourth gym I'll be getting my Noble Phantasm, and showing those damn bastards not to attack random people," Mordred declared in anger.

"Yeah sure," Baobhan Sith said.

*Rustle*

The sudden sound forces the two girls to take out their Pokeballs, while Mordred on the other hand was in her battle stance holding her Pokeball.

"I swear if it's another Fearow flock, I'm not giving mercy," Mordred said.

"So who gonna check it?" Baobhan Sith asked.

Mordred without letting out a single word began to walk toward the bush where the sound came from, throwing her Pokeball up and releasing her Torchic at the ground.

"If this gonna be another flock of Fearow, you better back me up," Mordred said.

"Yeah, I get it," Baobhan Sith replied.

"Torchic use Ember on the bush!" Mordred command.

The small chicken puffed her chest as it releases a small fireball toward the bush, which end up causing a small fire with that both the sisters were met with a sight of a small owl-like Pokemon.

"So it's not a Fearow," Baobhan Sith said.

Mordred on the other hand let out a victorious smile, looking at the small owl-like Pokemon like it was a trophy while Sith just looked at her weirdly because she looks like a hungry dog in her term.

"What's wrong with you? It's just a Flying type, I think," Baobhan Sith asked.

"That ain't just a Flying type, that right there is a Rookie the first form of evolution of Corviknight. One of my mothers aces Pokemon," enthusiasm can be heard from Mordred's voice

"Just catch it, if you're that enthusiastic about seeing one," Baobhan Sith said.

"I'm planning to, Torchic use ember!" Mordred command.

The small chicken puffs her chest again as she spews another fireball toward the small owl, who dodges the attack by flying up into the air.

Rookidee's beak began to glow and grow a bit longer he then stops flying as he then charges toward Torchic, Mordred soon gives out another command to Torchic as her feet began to glow.

Cookie was now close to Torchic as the owl-like Pokemon beak and chicken-like Pokemon claw collided with each other, causing small electricity because of the clash of attacks both Pokemon were struggling to keep their attack.

"Don't give up Torchic!" Mordred shouted.

As the chicken-like Pokemon began to overpower Rookidee's attack, she pushes her feet with all her power which cancels Rookidee attack sending him crashing into the tree behind them.