Chapter 6: Sudden Threat

"Alright, now that both of you have your very first fusion Pokemon, have you decided to go to win the first gym badge?" Morgan asked.

"We did, but sadly we forgot to ask the professor to give us a Pokeball for our journey," Baobhan Sith said.

"Alright," Morgan said.

Turning her back toward her table, she takes out a small metal box from her drawer which she soon opens revealing a bunch of small marble-like balls.

"Both of you will have a total of 20 Pokeball each, unlike other regions the Pokemon in this area are far more dangerous, powerful, and aggressive. So both of you be careful," Morgan explained.

Handing out a total of 40 small marble-like balls to her daughter and sister's daughter, with each of the girls having a total of 20 balls each.

"Now that it's done, have both of you decided to go to the Kofuku temple and challenge the first gym?" Morgan asked.

"Isn't that the temple, that holds and schools a bunch of monks?" Mordred asked.

"Warrior monk to be precise because those guys live near the mountain where it holds a lot of dangerous Pokemon, such as Onix and Krokorok. But there was said that the gym leader would give out a Deino if you manage to defeat all of his students without having any of your Pokemon faints," Morgan explained.

"Huh...? Wait is that even true? I mean the fact that he will give out a beginner a trainer a Deino which is very rare around this area until you reach the seven gyms located on Wadatsumi island," Baobhan Sith asked.

"As much as you don't believe it, let's just say that Inshun manage to get the egg from Mt. Raita," Morgan said.

"Well, Kofuku Temple is near the town if we decide to take Route 4 we can get there in just a few hours," Mordred said.

"Are both of you sure, that you don't want to take the transportation Pokemon to get there faster?" Morgan asked.

"If we do, then how would we add more Pokemon to our team," Mordred said.

"Good answer, but both of you better be careful around the place, there were rumors around that there's a new evil organization has appeared in the Hisui region," Morgan said.

"Wait didn't the news say that a task force from the Chaldea region has eliminated the organization," Baobhan Sith asked.

"They did, but the captain of the task force says that the boss hasn't been taken down yet," Morgan said.

"Thanks for the tips mother," Baobhan Sith said.

After receiving the Pokeball both Baobhan Sith and Mordred, they left office with the help of Woodwose.

"Fufufu~ don't you think leaving those kids alone will be a good decision, with team Beast is around the area~"

An unknown seductive words came out of nowhere but in those words it hold a great malice, and anger.

"They can take care of themselves, after all they both are the daughters of the Champion," replied Morgan.

As a staff appear out of nowhere in her right hand, she point the staff toward the shadow behind her, where she saw three people with two of them holding out a Pokeball, and the other one clip board.

Seeing the person in the middle, Morgan was shock at the person she meet. But either way she have priorities that she need to do right now, which is to protect the kids and keep the secret of her research from them.

"To think you of all people, will side with the enemy," Morgan said, as her words are filled with venom and anger.

"Come now Queen of Fairy, we don't want to cause much of a mess don't we now,"