Chapter 2: First Starter

"Hmm, alright all Pokemon and tool is all set and ready to go,"

A woman was shown happily humming while holding a box of Pokeball as she arrived at her desk, she then continues to set all 24 of the Pokeball on the shelf with each shelf being split into three rooms with eight slots each of the six slots having a different color.

"Even though this is my first day being a professor after I graduated from the academy I still need to work on my confidence issue especially when there would be a swarm of children will be coming in about two hours,"

She then began to fill all of the slots according to the typing of the Pokemon that is in the Pokeball, after she finished filling all of the slots she then continue to count all of the available empty Pokeball for the new trainer.

It took her a total of an hour to finally finished her preparation of both the starter Pokemon and Pokedex along with the empty Pokeball for the new trainers as she finally finished her work she take a sit back and have a drink of her usual morning tea.

"Ah, finally it may take me an hour to finish the preparation but luckily from what Professor Merlin told me 'every new trainer usually came after an hour pass eighth' which is still an hour left before this lab got crowded with a bunch of excited children,"

As soon as the woman takes a sip of her tea the door of the lab suddenly burst open shocking the woman to spit out the tea she took a sip on.

"Oy! Prof is the Pokemon ready yet!?" Shouted Mordred who was the one who kick open the door.

"Dammit! Mordred why did you kick open the door!" Shouted Baobhan Sith.

"What? Is it wrong or something?" Asked Mordred.

"Of course it's," said Baobhan Sith.

"Ah, relax remember the one who'll give us our starter is the dick wizard so why shouldn't I kick open the door to shocking the hell outta him?" Asked Mordred.

"Because the one who'll be giving us our starter isn't the dick wizard, don't you hear what dad just said to us right after we left home," asked Baobhan Sith.

"Yeah... No, I don't," said Mordred.

"This... Damn brute idiot..." Uttered Baobhan Sith in annoyance.

(Flashback a few minutes ago)

"Girls, one last thing before you go to the professor's lab," Shirou said.

"What is it, dad?" Baobhan Sith asked.

"I was given a call by your mom, that the professor who'll be giving you both your starter Pokemon wouldn't be Merlin," Shirou said.

"Why?" Baobhan Sith asked.

"She said that some kind of accident had landed him in the hospital, so the one who'll be giving out the starter Pokemon would be a new professor that just graduate from the Pokemon research institution academy," Shirou said.

"Isn't it? Already usual for him to always get injured by unknown circumstances but usually the guy did deserve it mostly by all of the pranks he did," Baobhan Sith said in annoyance.

"Yeah, but besides that listen because the professor is new to this area I don't want both of you mostly Mordred to scare the hell out of her, especially on her first day doing her job," Shirou said.

"You hear that Mordred," Baobhan Sith said.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard," Mordred said repeatedly.

"Alright, then there's no need for worries my dear father," Baobhan Sith said.