Chapter 3: Test of Battle

"Oh, so your starter pick is a Torchic, hmmm... Good choice there" Murasaki said adjusting her glasses. "Though once it evolves into Blaziken it may gonna be hard to control, because if you don't take care of it well. Yeah, it won't end well,"

"I already know that, dad already warn me about it," Mordred said.

"Now, that you two had picked each of your starters. How about we have a battle," Murasaki said.

"A battle?" Baobhan Sith asked.

"Correct," Murasaki answered, she then pull out a tinny marble from her pocket pressing the middle circle which ejects the ball into a baseball size.

"Now that both of you, have chosen a starter don't you think? It's best to test out their ability?" Murasaki asked.

"Now that you think about it," Baobhan Sith said.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" Mordred shouted, her voice filled with excitement.

"Well, aren't you excited," Murasaki chuckled.

Throwing her Pokeball up, as white lighting emerges from the ball revealing pink like a dog, with many ribbons.

"Wow, a Sylveon," Baobhan Sith said.

"Syl!" Sylveon cried.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to give this to both of you," Murasaki said.

She then throws two, red phones toward the girls, who catch them with ease.

"That two phones that you hold, are called a Pokedex. Its main purpose is to identify each of the Pokemon you've encountered on your journey and give out information about their ability, and types. You can give it a try," Murasaki explained.

Nodding her head, Baobhan Sith then places her Pokedex forward in front of Sylveon. Suddenly the small blue screen popped out above the phone with a picture of Sylveon printed on it, and with two circles above the screen on the right with two of the circle holding a crest.

[Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokemon; a fairy-type Pokemon. It emits a soothing aura from its ribbon-shaped organs. It wraps these appendages around quarrelers to instantly restore calm to the situation]

"Well, it isn't like I haven't seen a Sylveon in my life, though I still haven't fully known about their true capabilities knowing that mother. Never let me see her Sylveon in battle," Baobhan Sith said closing her Pokedex.

"Alright, let's see what you can do in a battle Torchic!" Mordred shouted.

"Torc!" Releasing her battle cry, Torchic was ready for the battle.

"Might as well, test you out too. Okay, let's go Rowlet!" Baobhan Sith said.

"Row!" Releasing his battle cry, Rowlet is also ready for the battle.

"That's the spirit gals! Alright, then it's been a long time since we had a battle Sylveon. But let's do our best, okay girls go all out!" Murasaki cheered.

"Okay, then we're taking the first move. Torchic use ember!" Mordred command.

Torchic then let out a battle cry, as she then shot out a small ball of flame from her beaks.

"Block it," Murasaki commanded.

As Sylveon easily, deflect the attack elegantly with her ribbon. Sylveon then whips Torchic with her ribbon, dealing out small injuries on Torchic body.

"Alright, girls let me explain to you the basic rules of battle, first don't let your guard down easily," Murasaki said, as she then raise her hand. " Sylveon use swift!"