DRUNK

mingi was simply relaxing at the dorm, enjoying his last few weeks off before they began working on their next comeback. he'd had quite an uneventful day so far - woke up at around one in the afternoon, had something to eat, watched some tv, went back to bed until six, had dinner, showered and was now laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, completely bored out of his mind.

he couldn't sleep and usually when he couldn't sleep, he'd text yuna because she never slept either. but tonight, yuna was out with her friends jia, danbi and kyungsoo. he was wondering what she was doing, what she was wearing, who else she was with. she'd texted him earlier in the night and told him which bar they were at in case anything went wrong. he wanted to go and see her, make sure she was okay, but he didn't want to barge in on their night out so he decided against asking if he could join them and stay in the silent dorm for the night.

or so he thought he would.

at around 10 o'clock, his phone went off, kyungsoo's contact appearing on the screen. confused and worried, mingi answered the call immediately, though he could barely hear a thing the other male was saying over the music in the background.

"hello?" the rapper grumbled as kyungsoo seemed to be making his way through a crowd of people.

"hey, mingi," the other breathed out, "d'you think you could come pick yuna up? she's absolutely wasted and all she's asking for is you. i don't think we're far from your dorm, yuna said we were close when we got here."

mingi stands up from his bed and throws on a hoodie and his slides, "yeah, i'll be there in a second. bring her out the front but please keep an eye on her." he heads out of the dorm, deciding just to walk to the bar.

"yeah, i will. thanks, uh, dude?" mingi laughs as he hangs up. he'd spoken to kyungsoo a couple of times and even though they were the same age, the other just couldn't seem to get all that comfortable with the rapper, so he always struggled with casual language, especially when saying goodbye.

it didn't take mingi long to arrive at the bar, quickly spotting danbi and jia, holding yuna up between them. the youngest could barely stand, her high heels were in jia's hand but her legs just couldn't hold her up. mingi sighed, almost disappointed at the sight of the girl. he makes his way over to the three, quickly taking yuna from their arms and thanking them for taking care of her. he took her heels from jia and her bag from danbi before he wrapped his jacket around the girl and his arm was secured around her waist.

he bowed to the females once more, before quickly guiding the young girl away from the crowd. they didn't make it far before yuna was complaining, 'mingi, my feet hurt', 'mingi, i'm cold', 'mingi, my head hurts', 'mingi, i'm tired'.

"wait a second... mingi? what're you doin' 'ere? when'd you get 'ere? why're you holdin' my shoes? and also, where are we goin'?" the rapper huffs, pulling the girl closer to him as she shivered a little.

"i'm taking you back to my place where you're going to have a shower, put on some real clothes and go to sleep. how does that sound?" the girl gives him a look of confusion, suddenly halting her footsteps, pulling the male back slightly.

"i'm wearin' real clothes righ' now?" mingi looks down at the short strapless black dress she was wearing. her chest and behind were practically out on display for the world to see.

"your tea towel," he gestured to the item that gorgeously hugged her curved figure, "is not real clothing. you may look beautiful but you're not covering much in that."

the girl shrugged, taking his hand in hers as they walked. or, in yuna's case, stumbled.

they made it back to the dorm and mingi managed to convince yuna to get in the shower - without him - after some quick bribery. all he had to do was promise he would sit in the bathroom so she wasn't alone. even drunk she knew that had she been left alone, things could've gone downhill faster than lightning. she kept the shower curtain closed of course but she did constantly check he was still seated on the toilet where he promised he'd be.