ARRIVAL

"mingi, it's been going for five hours now, i can't take it anymore!" yuna sobs, trying to get comfortable.

all the sweat and contractions were frustrating her and if there's one thing mingi knew about her, it was that she absolutely hated feeling frustrated.

"i know, baby, but you're almost there, okay? just a little longer."

"no!" she sobs, pushing his arm weakly, "i don't want to do it! why can't you have this kid? why do i have to do it?"

"i wish i could but, unfortunately that's not how it works. if i could, i would trade places with you but i can't. but, i'll be with you right 'til the end, i promise."

"stop promising shit! i don't want your promises, i want this baby ou- holy fuck!" she cringes as another contraction starts, gripping mingi's arm. she grunts and groans in pain as it continues, "mingi, i can't do this!"

"yes, you can, yuna. you can do this." he groans softly as she subconsciously digs her nails into his skin, surely piercing it, "you're doing amazing, baby. just push through it."

she gasps when the contraction finally ends, releasing her hold on mingi. she looks down at his arm to find that she'd left small crescent-shaped cuts which were bleeding just a little.

"mingi, i'm so sorry! are you okay? i'm so sorry!" she begins to sob harder at the sight, mingi watching her with concerned eyes.

"i'm okay, nana. i'm serious, stop worrying about me." he wipes some sweat off of her forehead before attempting to help her cool down with a new ice pack.

her door opens quietly, wooyoung stepping inside the room. "hey, bitch. how are you feeling?" yuna smiles softly before she opens her mouth to respond but is quickly stopped when the dancer holds his finger up, "don't give me any sarcastic bullshit, i know you're about to push a baby out of your body. i'm asking how you're feeling and i expect a legitimate answer."

"'m so tired, woo. just wanna sleep," she mumbles, kicking her feet exasperatedly, "just wanna go home and lay in my bed with cho and sleep. i don't wanna do this anymore." she sobs.

"i know, baby girl," he moves to sit by her side, cuddling in and wrapping his arms around her body, letting her rest her head on his chest, "you can go home soon. you can do this, okay?" he kisses her hair softly as she cries quietly.

"why'd you come in? is everything okay?" mingi asks, patting down yuna's arms and cheeks with a wet cloth.

"yeah, we're okay," wooyoung answers, his voice hushed as yuna had dozed off for a moment, "hongjoong-hyung just wants to try something. he wants to try and help so, i just came to make sure she had her phone on her."

"yeah," mingi lifts her phone off of the table in front of him, wooyoung nodding with a small smile, "why? what does he want to do?"

"you come take my place, you'll find out in a second." they swap places, yuna waking for a moment before falling back to sleep on mingi's chest.

"text me when she's awake." wooyoung instructs before he leaves the room once more, leaving mingi completely confused.

about five minutes later, yuna wakes with a jolt, squeezing mingi's thigh as yet another contraction begins.

it ends a minute later, mingi quickly texting wooyoung to let him know she was awake. the rapper half expected the members to stream in through the door to give yuna some kind of performance but instead, the only sound he hears is a notification chime from yuna's phone.

...

ATITTIES

hongjoong
yuna