(ch 19 GOING POSESSIVE AND PUBLIC

Guys I'm fast forwarding the story. As it is about to come to an end . Dadi has accepted anirudh so I'm skipping that part in the story, now the story will head to its climax after a leap of 6 months.Dont worry there will still be some chapters before the proper climax. The thing is I have no time at all left to write . So I'm just fast forwarding the story and bringing it towards its climax. Trust me it will be Beautiful. So here is the chapter. Do leave your votes and comments. Please guys don't forget to vote and comment ♥️ Read the note at the end

After the lonavala trip anirudh and bondita had returned to there workplace back to work. Six months passed in a blink and anirudh and bonditas relation had got even more stronger and passionate than before. Many romantic date nights and hidden kisses and cuddles in office hours were all explored by now.

Tapur and dev totally shiped the so in love couple and have lovingly named them ," ANIDITA " .
Teasing her from time to time by anirudh's name was something habitual to bondita now.

Today was the day when Ceo of the Arora enterprises, Miss Anjali Arora was coming to sign a deal with the very famous hot and handsome boss of ARC FIRMS Anirudh roy chaudhary herself.

It was the time finally , when everyone in the ARC FIRMS was on toes and were waiting for their boss Anirudh to welcome Miss Anjali Arora himself. As this deal was very important for both the companies so the hospitality was expected to be top notch by the ARC FIRMS.
Bondita was tapping her feet restlessly waiting for this all to get over soon.
In her mind she had the thought that Miss Anjali would be an elderly Ceo , little did she know that she was one South Indian young beauty keeping her eyes open for wealthy bachelors like Anirudh roy chaudhary.

Anirudh came from his office all stoic and determined to crack the deal today. Looking towards his staff he did a stiff nod as if asking everyone to be on their best behavior today.
Everyone feverently nodded their heads in approval pledging to be on their best behavior today.

Anirudhs eyes met bonditas orbs for a moment and he stopped himself somehow from drowning in her love filled gaze. Bondita hid back a smile and quickly wished him luck with just an eye blink , a secret way of talking just between anirudh and his bondita.

Anirudh smiled internally feeling relaxed and content now after getting the best wishes from his love.

Anirudh moved his eyes back to his rest of the staff and announced in a determined way, "So are we guys ready?"

Everyone said aloud in unison, "Yes sir we are as ready as we will ever be"

Anirudh smiled and nodded his head indicating everyone to brace themselves as the Ceo of Arora enterprises was being guided by anirudhs recently appointed secretary towards the 12th floor .

Straightening his posture anirudh went back to his dominating stoic boss look as anjali arora marked her entry looking all crisp and beautiful. Everyone watched her in awe as she marked her powerful yet softly beautiful entry.
Bondita watched her with clear admiration completely stilled by her powerful aurra just like others.

While others were smitten by the powerful aurra of this gorgeous Bengali beauty ,anirudh seemed unfazed by her because bondita lived in the depth of his hearts and no one in the world could take her place no matter how much beautiful any other girl was. For him bondita was the most gorgeous girl he had ever laid his eyes on and this will remain forever.

Anirudh moved towards her and in a professional tone welcomed her,
"Welcome to ARC FIRMS Miss arora. I hope you had a comfortable journey. "

On the other side Anjali Arora was clearly smitten by the handsome Barrister Anirudh roy chaudhary for the first time in her life. She seemed lost in him completely. Not she hadn't seen a handsome man before in her life but there was something in his aurra which screamed, dominance and she was willing to be the submissive of such a powerful man. She gave him a dreamy look twirling her hair with her fingers in an artistic fashion.
Anirudh looked at her strangely not understanding what she was doing . He snapped her fingers infront of her and said,
"Miss Arora you seem lost. Is everything alright ? Was our company service not smooth ?"