Little Red Riding Hood

I wake up, drenched with sweat. I just had another nightmare about getting lost in the woods. I pull myself out of bed and groggily pull on my sweatpants. I hear my sister downstairs, screaming at her boyfriend. 

"I told you not to burn the eggs," she yells.

I stop listening and shove my earbuds into my vacant ears. 'Arabella' by The Arctic Monkeys blasts into my cavernous ear. I turn the volume down hoping to not damage my hearing any further.

"Y/N! Get down here and show Bruce (her boyfriend) how to make breakfast", my sister's muffled voice leaks into my happy ears, making them sad and droopy.

I stomp down the stairs and cross my arms, looking at her.

"No. I'm tired of being your Cinderella!" I scream, picking up the warm skillet with my bare hands and chucking the blackened eggs at her shocked face. I being to cry and run out the door. 

How dare she! I have a life too you know?

I run as fast as I can, as far as I can. I collapse from exhaustion and lay on the concrete next to an ice cream shop. I watch as a child with a pink Barbie bike pedals next to me.

"are you okay, miss?" she asks sweetly.

"NO YOU PUNK. HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO ME. I AM LAYING ON THE GROUND BAWLING MY EYES OUT AND YOU ASK IF I'M OKAY"

I punch the child and steal her bike. A monster energy drink is in the little basket that I chug. Felling rejuvenated, I pedal so hard her training wheels fall off. 

Suddenly, I find myself at the entrance to the woods. I'm sweating profusely, my pores leaking with all the juice. I hear screaming behind me. I turn my eyes and see an army of children with machine guns rapid-firing right at me.

The girl I stole the bike from grabs a megaphone and shouts, "Surrender or die!"

I see red spotlights shine on my forehead and raise my hands slowly. As I do, the buffer children come forward. They start kicking my shins and beating me bloody.

"Please!" I cried.

I blacked out, knowing the children had me under their control.

I woke up, dazed and confused (like the movie!). My entire body was sore. I saw tall trees all around me. A shadow suddenly appeared and put its hand over my mouth. 

"SHHHHHHSHHHHHSHHHHH!" he whisper-screamed, "they'll hear you."

I licked his hand.

He jumped back grossed out. All those karate lessons from my youth will finally come in handy. I do my epic karate moves and he falls to the ground, dazed.

"I'm trying to help you!"

I finally get a good look at the man. He has silver hair, not like the ones you see on old people but like the kind of metal, iron is made out of. His purple eyes sparkle with fear and desperation. His ears are pointed, like a majestic narwhals horns. My gaze travels lower, past the peach fuzz on his chin and to his chest.

Oh boy, his chest.

I only thought there could be a six-pack, but this man was built like a soccer net. I counted 29 squares before losing count. He was completely hairless, smooth like a ripped baby. I continued on downwards, my gaze lingering briefly on his booty shorts. 

Dang, this is getting interesting.

He staggered to his feet, "My name's Kylan, and that was kinda hot."

I blushed, "Oh, it was nothing."

He grabbed my face with his meaty hands, "Should I call you little red riding hood, 'cause you've just stumbled into granny's house."

And with that perfect line, he kissed me passionately.

Wait, did he just imply he was a wolf?