not like the other abs

I was suddenly jerked awake.

I was lying in the middle of a large pentagram made out of salt and vinegar. Kylan and Luanna were looming over my still body. Kylan was in his wolf form, hair all around except his glorious, mouth watering, shiny, deliciously crunchy, rippling abs. all 71 of them.

Luanna was standing opposite of him. her long black hair was gray at the roots, her abs, while impressive, were not up to the standards that Kylan set. Luanna possessed only 54 abs in total

they were chanting a strange incantation...

"Ο̴̼̲̫̫̅̄̿́͋̒̆͌ ̷̢̨͍̤͈̞̩̠̗̾̔̃̀̃̍̕ͅΡ̵͔̱͙̘̫͋̿̌ο̸̫̜̟̝̺̣͍̺̟̆̾̍͗̑̉̚μ̴̨͈͖̜̩͉̚ͅπ̵̧͑̔͋͌̊͜ ̵͔͚̪̄̕͠χ̴̳͍̞̳̱̩̐̿͐ͅα̴̝͔̗͚͔̳͉̻̭̌́͠μ̷̙̼́̈́̚͠ἡ̵̢̣̥̯̼̩̪̅̿̓̿̅͗̕̕͝λ̸̛̘̉́̂̎͗ά̷̛̠͕̠̊͛̋̏̌́ ̵̧̭̱̤̱̅̑̽̊̀̒̀͘θ̶̗̗̭̤̟̤̗̈́̍͑̆ͅͅα̴̢̙̏͒́ ̷̨̧͇̮̮̪̳͖̥̃̾̇α̵̨̤̻̦̈̀͐̈̌̿̕ν̷̟͙͕̲̊̃̄̍͌̓έ̴̺̟͉̥͕̒͋̂̒͝β̵̡͙̯̳̺͔͓̖̞̈́̌̒͗̎͜ε̶̰͈̼͕̺͌͆̀͐͂̇̓͜͝͠͝ι̸͇̩̇̓̀̓ ̶̨̢̩̭̩̉̀́̇̅̅κ̷͇͉̰͆̄̽̔̈̋͝α̸̛͎̘̃̋͆̌͐̍̾ι̸̨̘͖͉̹̃͛́́ͅ ̶̛̼̣̳̝̜͔̺̫̹̭̐̆̍̀̅̀θ̸͙̳̟͙͕̒̿̈̓̏́̐ͅᾰ̸̬̙̫̝̝̤̺̭͕̿̓̇̏̔̀ ̴̨̳̺̳̜̘̽͜ͅβ̴̗̠̗̰̐α̸̮̦̭͎̦̲̙̽σ̸̛̯͍̣̘̍͊̐̐̚͜͜͜ί̵̢̫̪̽̀͂͋̚͝λ̵̜̘̗̬̘͋̎̆͛̍̐̔͛̽͝ἐ̴̡̠̤͎̱̼ύ̶̤͕̦̻̂͌͂͋̀͠σ̷̡͇̩͗͗̑͝ε̷̧̰̲͓̇̾̉̀̈́̊̋ͅͅι̸̡͍̫̙̞͉̹͌̈̾̀͗͠͝ͅ ̸͇̘̟͈̩͍͖̅̓̕͝υ̶̗̟̭̞͔̪̥̦͔̊͘π̴̡͖̑͌͌̎̀̆̅έ̷̛̬̜̝͈̳͗̃͐̿̒̆̽͜͝ρ̶̱̪͌̈́̔̒τ̴̛̦͈̻̘̝̎̓̂͑̂̒͆̚̕ὰ̴̮͔̲̠̗͍̖͙̫̭̈́͐͘͝τ̷̢̞̭̏̀͋ὁ̷̨̮̱̔ς̷̤̗͈̒͗̿͆́͋̌"

I cracked my eyes open and it felt like time slowed down. A bead of sweat dripped from one of Kylan's abs into my ear canal. I watched at the drop fell and I could see a multitude of futures in a single drop of his moist secretion. It slowly found a home inside of my ear drums. I wished it had been a finger instead.

As I looked into the orbs of Robbie, I knew what I had to do.

I threw myself into the air with a single thrust.

"STOP RIGHT THERE", Luanna growled after me. She jumped out of the ring of seasonings and pulled me back down by my white frilly top, which was so drenched in various juices and secretions that it was practically see through, and Luanna and Kylan were very much seeing through it.

"Now you will see what happens to mates who ruin the sacred ritual", Kylan whispered into my ear, his thumb was tracing my hairline. I feel at that very moment, that I had just lost all thumb-in-ear privileges.

"Oh Y/N don't listen to him". Luanna pulled out her guitar and began to violently beat Kylan over the head with her flute and then finally landing it in his mouth with a sickening crunch. Luanna's abs flexed as she pistoned her didgeridoo into Kylan's quivering open hole. Suddenly, Kylan's abs begin to glow a bright chartreuse. the walls rumbled and groaned in anticipation.

A loud a ringing voice called out

"YOU WILL NOT DEFILE THIS PLACE OF WORSHIP"

There was a loud bang that reverberated all the way through my moist, wet, clingy, white top.