Not Like The Other Girls

Once Kylan turned human again, he took me downstairs to properly introduce me to his bros. After seeing all those Sexy Lowes' gazing at me and walking past the expertly drawn Avatar tapestry, I was getting pretty hot.

Kylan's bros were way less impressive than himself. They all were ripped of course, but they only had 24 packs combined. Kylan had that at least doubled!

Luanna came slithering through a side door and slide her way to me. She got uncomfily close.

"I wanna spin, Kylan! Lemme have Y/N for a while."

Kylan glared at her before nodding and absently waving his hand. She grabbed me and spun me out the door.

We walked silently for the most part, me trying to figure out what she wanted with me. We stopped in a small clearing with two logs facing each other.

"Have a seat Y/N."

I hesitantly took a seat while eyeing her gigantuan smile.

"Stop looking at me like I'm Zark Muckerburg, sweetie," She said, her smile growing wider.

"You mean Mark Zuckerburg?"

"Whatever the kids say now adays."

We sat there for a long time, awkwardly trying not to look at each other. I noticed she was blushing.

"I-i wrote you a song," She seemed nervous, "wanna hear it?"

I nodded, afraid of my thumb in ear privileges being taken away. She pulled out her guitar from her fairy tights and began playing.

"Open up man!" She started, a disembodied voice filling in the other parts. By the time she got to the chorus, I was in tears.

"Honey came in and she caught me red handed creeping with the girl next door!"

I gazed, transfixed by her velvety voice sending shivers down my spine. Tears leaked out of my moist eyes, I was so wet.

"She even caught me on CAMERA."

As she finished the piece, I was flooding with wetness. She looked at me, wiping my juices off my face. She moved over to my log and sat down next to me.

Tenderly stroking my face, she whispered, "I know, sweetie, I know."

We stayed like that for a long while until she got up and left me there, watching her go.

"Wait..."

She spun around, but I had already jumped up off my seat and had started passionately kissing her.

As we were making out, we heard a rustle coming from the bushes.

"You don't love her Y/N! She's just using her super scary vampire powers to trick you!"

In all his muscular glory, Klyan sprints from the bushes and tackles Luanna, pulling her thrusting lips from mine with a satisfying pop.

Kylan just starts going at it. Whaling on her. Punches are flying all over the place. It's like a cartoon dust cloud. Luanna grabs the folding chair leaning against a tree and just absolutley smashes it over Kylan's head. His abs are like armor though, and the blow deflects.

They continue fighting like rabbits for a while, at one point someone got a hold of an acid bucket, it was pretty chaotic.

" S T O P  M Y  C H I L D R E N . "

They immediately pull away from each other, all bloody and bruised from the scuffle.

Rob Lowe, the man, the myth, the legend, appears from the cover of the forest and approaches the mere mortals fighting over me.

I am completely shocked, his feet are much bigger than I thought they would be. His toe is twice the size of Kylans thumb. I want it in me.

" T H I S  I S  N O T  H O W  W E  T R E A T  E A C H  O T H E R " Mr. Lowe states.

Our lord and savior meets my eyes and the sheer power blows me away. I hear him say something about a tournament and roofies maybe?

I black out with my newfound God staring at me.

I feel blessed.