Abs of Heaven

We walked farther into the forests. 

Well-

Kylan walked, he carried me bridal style through the foliage with his sculpted biceps that were hand crafted by God.

"I can walk, you know" I said to him,

"Nonsense" He intoned, "no lover of mine will harm their feet on the rough terrain of the forest"

"FINE" I huffed, "where are you even taking me, please don't kidnap me I've had enough trouble with muscular babies to last a lifetime"

"Tell me your name" He demanded,

"Why? I don't even know you" I shot back.

Kylan offered me no answer, instead leading me to a-

-Wait, is that a MANSION?

It was a beautifully built wooden house, even with so many rooms it looked perfect with the trees surrounding us.

Kylan put me down on the front doorstep. Leaned in close and whispered in my ear,

"Are you the moon? 'Cause I want to howl with you all night long" 

Who does this guy think he is? Even as his word flushed my cheeks bright red, I put on a stubborn face. I wasn't going to fall for innuendos because, let's face it, I hardly even know this guy. All I could say about him would be his rock-hard abs that covered every square inch of his body and the way his purple orbs reflected the moonlight in the forest- like twin willow-the-wisps. 

He can try and tease me all he wants but I won't give in that easily.

"Oh yeah, well remember me? Oh that's right, I've only met you in my dreams~" I swooned back at him.

with a laugh at my blood-filled face, Kylan opened the door into what would be the start of a whole new adventure. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside, it was deliciously decorated with sequined pillows of Rob Lowe.

"You must be quite the fan" I noted

Kylan cornered me against a smooth Mahagony table. His broad, 7-foot frame loomed over me as I drooled over his rippling muscles.

"Tell me your name" he said again

Kylan gave me no answer, for such a smooth talker he hardly seemed to care, instead turning to howl at the ceiling light in the decorated hallway.

Wait what?

At this point I'm just thinking, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓸, what life decisions led to me standing in a Lowe filled hallway with a man who howls at lamps?

in came running random people who I could only assume are his roommates. It was like an explosion of flesh and blood. A boom that could only possibly be many people at once. Immediately, my fight or flight instincts kicked in and I dash out of the mansion and back into the forest.

What was I even thinking, going into the woods with a complete stranger? He was probably going to lure me in like a serial killer and torture me with nonfiction. He must have been calling for all his crazy friends so that they could chase me out and hunt me for sport.

I tripped and stumbled over tree roots, realizing that I may have made the BIGGEST mistake of my life right before a world of black bloomed behind my eyes.