His Idea Of Love

Dream slowly leans down to George's ear and whispers "You're either gonna come with me willingly and make this easy or well... I knock you out and do this the hard way. Got it?" George shakily nods as he swallows carefully. George was terrified.

A smile forms on Dream's face under the mask and he gently takes George's hand with a tight controlling grip on it. Dream allows George to take a few outfits with him but that is it.

George walked with Dream to Dream's home and once they got there Dream led George down to the basement and locked George in there so he could get some "Supplies"

Once Dream returned to the basement George sat down and listened to see if Dream would say anything. Dream had come back with basically torture tools for if George disobeyed him, Dream didn't think of himself as the villain here either, he just thought he was doing what was correct in this situation.

George was scared of Dream at first but he slowly realized Dream most likely wouldn't kill him due to the dark twisted nature of Dream's love. Dream was more likely to enjoy scaring George and playing twisted mind games with him before even having a thought of killing George.

It had taken a few days for George to realize this about Dream and to start rebelling against Dream every chance he got but George quickly realized that Dream was a whole lot more twisted than the first time it happened. George now knew why he should just obey.

Time skip to Dream having enough of George's attitude

Dream had finally had just enough of it with George's constant disobeying and attitude towards him so he decided to trick George into willingly going into a secluded room with him. Once George was in the room he grabbed a baseball bat located in a corner of the room and quickly swung at George's head before George had any idea of what was happening.

Once George woke up he realized Dream had tied him to a chair; George had woken up to a banging headache followed by extreme dizziness. George quickly started to struggle once he realized what was about to go down.

Dream's smile widens under his mask as he watches George struggle in fear due to what he is about to do next.