A Strange Situation

!Warning!
There are suggestive elements and violence in this Chapter if you are triggered by any of this skip the chapter.

After George had fallen onto the ground Dream roughly pulled George back under him and slapped George across the face. After Dream did that to George he leaned down to George's ear and whispered in an assertive threatening tone "If you don't wanna die again I suggest you don't struggle. You are mine.". George's eyes widened as Dream spoke; George had a look of absolute fear on his face. George nodded and looked away from Dream simply planning out an escape that would get him away from Dream. While George was thinking Dream grabbed a chain so George couldn't get away from his punishment. Once George had realized the chain it was too late Dream stood over George with a knife in hand.

George looked at Dream with pure terror in his eyes; Dream knelt gently placing the knife in between George's teeth as if he were going to carve a smile into George's face. Before Dream did anything like that he took the knife out of George's mouth. Dream roughly flipped George onto his stomach and lifted George's shirt to reveal George's back; Dream then carved his name into George's back as George cried and screamed in pain.

George's cries were soon stopped as Dream very quickly became annoyed with George and stabbed him in the back of the neck to shut him up while also killing George in the process but he didn't care, He's Dream he has the revival book and can revive George whenever he so feels like it. Dream took the knife out from George's neck and stood up the disrespectfully kicked George's dead body but little did Dream know that XD had been watching and seen everything. XD decided to give Dream a working by keeping George with him for a month. XD knew for a fact that George would be happier with him instead of Dream.

A few hours later Dream decided to revive George but upon realizing the revival didn't work he broke down and hugged George's limp, cold, dead body as if that would do anything Dream was historically crying due to the fact the revival wasn't working and he "loved" George. He decided he'd try once again in a week. he went and cut up George's body in a big freezer then he left and waited a week.