His Word Against Mine

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME DREAM!?" George screamed angrily at Dream as he felt the warm water roll from his two different colored eyes all the way done to his chin and drip off onto his sweater or the ground. Dream slowly took off his mask and then slowly walked towards George with a new Idea in mind. Instead of physically hurting him he thought he'd try to win over his heart instead. George looked into Dream's eyes and blushed then looked away while trying to figure out what Dream was gonna do. Dream's smirk on his face widened as he got up into George's face, so close that their lips were almost touching and the tips of their noses were touching, Then George felt Dream's hand on his cheek and he kissed George.

George had a look of shock on his face and he then quickly pushed Dream away instead of getting angry Dream just grabbed George's wrists with a slightly controlling grip and deepened the kiss before he then pulled away. Once Dream pulled away from the kiss George quickly smacked Dream and kicked him away from himself. Dream's wide smirk faded as he glared at George with slight anger in his eyes. George quickly turned away from Dream and sat in the corner avoiding paying any sort of attention to Dream due to what just happened between the two. Once Dream realized George was avoiding giving him any attention he then got on top of George and looked him in the eyes with slight annoyance. "Look at me. Look at me, George." He said demandingly as he roughly forced George to look him in the eyes.

Once George looked into Dream's eyes George realized that Dream was serious. Dream basically to either give him loving attention or to punish him ruthlessly. Dream was completely willing to go as far as to kill George and leave him dead for as long as 12 days or a year in limbo. George however; was the complete opposite of Dream. Dream leans down whilst on top of George and kisses him once again but George kicks Dream off of him quickly George then looks at Dream slightly uncomfortably. George then quickly got up but before he could walk away Dream grabbed George by the ankles and dragged him back onto the ground also causing George to fall onto the ground roughly.