The Struggle

! POSSIBLE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!

Around 6 months into being held captive

Dream finally decided George was safe enough to wander freely around the house as he'd noticed George's will to escape had left him. Dream was certainly pleased with George no longer being a struggle to take care of anymore.

George had completely given up on escaping knowing that if he did Dream would just track him down, kidnap him all over again, give him a slow painful death, and just revive him again; He decided to give Dream what he wanted and be his ❝boyfriend❞; after all what could happen.?

George would very quickly find out that if he'd just given Dream what he wanted in the first place he'd have had a much easier time and maybe even have fallen for Dream, But even XD knew that it wasn't realistic to just give in your captor at first like that.

George almost impudently ran around Dream's home wandering around the area excitedly as Dream followed closely behind George seemingly pleased with George's reaction; George turned around and hugged Dream tightly thanking Dream for allowing him to live outside of the basement and inside the house.

Dream hugged George back smiling with genuine happiness seeing as his plan was falling into place and George was now appreciating his 'Kindness'.

Once George started to appreciate the somewhat kinder action of Dream he started to develop a lot more positive feelings toward Dream as more of a coping mechanism. George would soon be proven to that Dream was nothing to appreciate and someone to fear and hate.

Dream decided he wanted to have some fun with George's kindness and he decided to toy with George's feelings just for the fun of seeing George suffer in fear and mental confusion.

Once George had realized that Dream was doing this to him he gave Dream a rough swift slap across the face with almost angry tears on his face as if Dream the one who'd kidnapped, Tortured, and Murdered then Revived him betrayed his Trust.

In reality, George was only developing positive feelings towards Dream to just cope and try to forget the current feelings of homesickness and fear he felt when Dream was around him.