What a mess ⚠SMUT WARNING⚠

⚠Smut warning⚠
If you do not like smut please do not read this chapter

After a painfully long month without George Dream having finally done it, He'd successfully revived George after trying every day for that entire month. Once Dream had successfully revived George he'd hugged him tightly with a slightly controlling grip on George. George had tried to push Dream away only for Dream to pull him into a rather passionate kiss and George for once had slightly enjoyed it, he felt the heat crawling up onto his cheeks and Dream watched as the smaller Brit's face flashed a shade of light pink, Dream smirked at the sight while George gave Dream a frightened look. Dream took the chance to take George upstairs for once; However, Dream had made sure George couldn't escape no matter where he was in the house. Once George was upstairs he'd looked around and then smiled with excitement to be upstairs.

George looked into Dream's eyes and then kissed him as thanks; George had found himself slowly falling in love with his kidnapper but he couldn't figure out why, Dream had tortured George on multiple occasions and littlerly assaulted him yet the now petite brunette found himself falling in love. Dream took his shot and kissed George back slowly placing his hands on George's waist and bringing George closer to him, The passionate kissing turned into a small make-out session as Dream felt up and down the smaller Brit. George felt the heat that'd crept onto his cheeks intensify as Dream began to slowly yet carefully move his hands in George's shirt taking it off once his hands reached George's upper back. George slowly pulled out of the make-out session with the taller more masculine dirty blonde and looked into the blonde's vibrant emerald green eyes with his own two-toned eyes, One a dark oak brown and the other an ice blue. Once Dream had removed George's shirt he'd seen the extent of the scaring on George from killing and or torturing him.

George still looked as beautiful as ever to Dream scars and all. George seemed slightly embarrassed by all the scars Dream had given him over the past few months. A smirk slowly creeps onto the dirty blonde freckled scared face as he then gently pushed the smaller petite Brit onto his knees he then unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers and says in a firm slightly lustful tone "Suck". George does as told and the kitten licks at Dream's tip then slowly starts to suck about half his length a few minutes later. Eventually, Dream feels himself getting a little too close to cumming for comfort and he removes his member from George's mouth then he gently picks up George's bridal style and walks to his room.

Once Dream had reached his room with George in his arms he roughly threw George onto his bed and started to quickly take off George's pants with pure excitement in his eyes. George watched Dream quietly as Dream took off his pants despite the fact he'd willingly do it for Dream this time around; George then thought to himself "Dream may just want the same sensation and satisfaction of control so he's doing it by doing whatever he wants like undressing me- maybe". George looked into Dream's eyes as Dream took George's final article of clothing, His boxers. Once the more petite brown-haired males boxers were off Dream shoved the smaller male onto his stomach with his ass in the air then Dream calmly asked " Need any prep?" George replied with a meek "Y-Yes" Once Dream heard this he got off the bed and went over to his closet then grabbed some rope and some lube. the first thing Dream did was tie George's wrists together, Then tie them to his bed frame quickly yet gently.

After Dream had tied George's hands to the bed he lubed up three fingers then shoved 1 finger in and gently thrust in and out of George starting with a slow pace. Once Dream had stuck one finger in and began thrusting it in and out at a slow pace George knew that he'd probably be unable to take Dream's member. Once Dream saw that George wasn't reacting he thought to himself "Fuck going slow he obviously can take it." Then Dream shoved his other 2 fingers in and to his delight he heard a small meek yet slightly pained whimper from George and he began to give George a little taste of what he was gonna do to him after prep. The taller more dominant dirty blonde started to quickly and roughly thrust his fingers in and out of George at a quick pace. George was making an abundance of noises from the pleasure and within a matter of seconds George felt. Dream takes out his fingers and roughly shoves his member in raw. George quickly shoved his head into the pillows but once Dream saw this he quickly grabbed a hand full of George's slightly overgrown thick brunette hair, Pulling his hair roughly enough to hold up the weight of George's hair. George let out a rather loud noise from the sensation of Dream pulling at his hair. "A-AhHh!~ D-Dream- Careful!~" George had blurted out as Dream slowly yet roughly began thrusting into George while pulling George's hair a little more roughly than before.

Dream was grunting a bit as he thrusts in and out of George at a slow pace while he slowly began to speed up the pace as George's whimpers and pained cries slowly turned into moans and more pleasured whimpering. Dream had hit close to George's prostate and in return, George had let out a pretty loud moan indicating that his prostate was near that area. Once Dream heard George's pleasured moan he thrusted around that area until he eventually hit George's prostate. Once Dream hit George's prostate George moaned pretty loudly and started to struggle a little while saying "D-Dream I-If you keep hitting t-there I-I'm gonna- Mmh~ c-cum!~". Dream's smirk widened as he heard these words from the brunette and Dream then reached down to the brunettes member and began to jerk him off gently until George reached his climax, However, Dream did not so Dream continued to thrust in and out of George quickly and roughly treating Georges body as if it were a sex toy to him until Dream himself had reached his climax.

(Hi there; Author here I haven't been writing as much due to mental health issues but I do make it my mission to post on the 20th or 21st of every month until my story is over! Although while you're waiting for the next chapter I could interest you in another Fanfic I am writing called A New Love! This fanfic is specifically for mature audiences so there will be no warning likely. Look though! I've written 1,173 words!)