Trying

So how did you like the last part >:D

Lets see if lan and Aya can make it work in this part (Pun intended :D)

---

Chapter 6-

Aya's POV

I woke up with my hair tangled, curls so messed up and leaves in my hair. I checked my phone and I had about 35 messages and 15 missed calls. Both where a mix from Anthony and Ian. Some from Anthony read

'Aya! Where the hell are you?!'

And from Ian they read

"Aya where are you I'm so worried"

A deep pang in my chest hit when I read one of his messages. It read:

'Aya I love and It wasn't what it seemed please come home. I love you.'

I heaved up and grabbed my teddy bear and cried. I walked home. I remembered to check my phone for the time. It was midnight. Once I got to the front porch I opened the door and took off my shoes. I heard stomping and then I saw Anthony run up to me. He hugged me and said

"Oh gosh Aya I was so worried. Where where you! Why didn't you answer my texts or calls?!"

I sighed and said

"I fell asleep at a park."

Anthony went to the kitchen and got a pint of my favorite ice cream, cookie dough. He made me a bowl and then sat on the couch with me. I told him everything. At the end he got up, grabbed his keys and went to the door.

"Anthony stop! Where are you going?"

He had a grim look on his face.

"To beat up Ian! No one hurts my sister like that and gets away with it!"

I almost started crying again. Of course I was angry but he couldn't hurt Ian. He could go to jail and even as crazy as it seemed, part of me still loved Ian and prayed it was a mistake. An accident, for some odd reason he had to kiss that girl.

"Let me come with you."

Anthony nodded. He sat on the couch and I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower to get leaves and dirt out my hair. I brushed my hair and put in fresh clothes. I went downstairs and left with Anthony.

---

I had no idea where Ian would be. We just drove around to see if we saw him anywhere. It was getting late and we where about to give up. Then I spotted him. He was outside of a hotel, his face in his hands. Part of me was overjoyed and wanted to go over and hug him. Another part of me wanted to go over then and slap him. He looked depressed. I started crying again. Before I could do anything Anthony got out the car slamming the door. Ian looked up to see a very angry Anthony. I quickly scurried out the car but I was too late. Anthony punched Ian in the stomach.

"IAN!" I cried. I ran over to him. He was struggling to breath. Anthony hit him hard.

"Move out the way Aya so I can finish him."

"NO!"

Tears ran down my face, spilling onto Ian's chest. My arms where around him protectively. I miss him, I still love him. Anthony walked back to the car and slammed the door. He drove away. I brushed the hair out of Ian's face. I wiped off my tears from his face. I grabbed the room key from his pocket. Room '209'. I gently shook Ian.

"Aya..."

"Shhh Ian its okay."

I grabbed him and helped him up.

---

By the time we got to the room Ian was okay.

"We need to talk, Ian. Your not off the hook. You have a lot of explaining to do."

Ian looked like a wreck. His hair was messy, his eyes where red from crying. Mine where too.

I opened the room and Ian walked in.

Ian's POV

I was a wreck. I was pathetic. I lost the most important thing in my life all to an retarted ex-girlfriend. Aya sat on the bed and I sat on the couch.

"Explain." Aya said

I did. From the time Jasmine and I met until she kissed me at the arcade.

Aya's POV

Oh god I was a terrible girlfriend. I caused Ian so much pain. I started sobbing.

"Hey Aya don't cry. I love you."

Ian walked to his jacket and pulled out a small black box.

He pulled out a beautiful ring. He slipped it on my hand and said

"Aya I love you. Thats a promise ring and I promise to love you."

I pulled him closer to me. I kissed him. Right now I didn't care about anything except Ian. We kissed passionately, I laid down on the bed and kept kissing him.

---

I woke up entangled with Ian. He was awake too. He smiled and pushed my curls out my face.

"I love you Aya." He whispered. I cradled his face in my hands and kissed him passionately.

"Ian... There was something I didn't say last night.. Im sorry for causing you so much pain."

He shook his head and said

"No I caused you pain."

I kissed him and got up to take a shower. The hot water cleared my head. I had to make up with Anthony...

---

I got out the shower and put on shorts and one of Ian's plain black shirts. Time to go make up with Anthony.

We got into Ian's car and I drove this time. We where both hungry so we stopped and pulled into a Chinese food place. I ordered the orange chicken and rice and Ian ordered the sesame chicken and rice. We ate, talked, and laughed. We practiced what we where going to say to Anthony when we got there. I was scared. Even though I shouldn't be because he was my brother.

We pulled up to our house and walked hand-in-hand. Ian opened the door and we walked inside quietly. Before we said anything we walked into the hallway. My heart was thudding and my hands where sweating. I looked in the living room. Oh god... Anthony ad Cassidy where making out. They both had their shirts off. Ian and I ran outside and then we hlaughed. We laughed so hard our ribs hurt. We both fell on the grass and where laughing. Then we finally stopped laughing and knocked on the door. I could hear scurrying, Ian and I where trying not to laugh. Then Anthony opened the door.

---

We made up. Anthony confessed he was just upset and he didn't want to loose me or Ian. It was sweet. Hopefully things are back to normal for a while..

---

Ooohhh will things be normal for a while...

NOPE!

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan