Ian meets Isaac

OMG IM SO HAPPY TODAY!! First off I got accepted to try to get into a program at my school (National Junior Honor's Society) and it looks great on my college application AND in high school it will help me get into a program (IB) that will also help me get into college! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

:DDD

Since Im in a great mood this part will be long!!

Enjoy Kittens!

---

Chapter 20-

Aya's POV

I woke up the next morning with Ian's hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned around to face him, his arms still around me. I snuggled my face in his neck and scooted closer to him. I felt is heart beat and his stomach going up and down from breathing. My eyes fluttered and my vision turned blurry. I was in and out of sleep and awake. I was almost asleep when there was a knock on my door. I quietly slipped out of Ian's arms and walked to the door. I opened it and smiled. It was Isaac. He was fully dressed and here I was, in pjs and messy unbrushed hair.

"Hi." I said with a smile. Isaac gave me a smile and said

"Just rolled out of bed?"

I gave him a smirk and said

"Aha aha your so funny. So why are you knocking on my door at nine in the morning?"

He chuckled, the same chuckle that used to make my heart stop.

"Theres breakfast buffet on the top floor. Everyone is coming."

I smiled, breakfast sounded yummy.

"Okay, just let my get ready. See you there."

"Okay." He said and turned around and left. I turned back to the bed and shook Ian.

"Come on get up. Its food time."

Ian's pretty blue eyes open and closes as they got used to the light. I dug through my clothes to find something to wear. I ended up choosing jeans and a slightly oversized grey sweater and a white and navy blue stripes tank-top under. I brushed my hair and teeth and did my makeup. Once I was finished so was Ian. For no reason he pulled me into a hug. It was nice and warm. Once we parted I took his hand and we walked out to room, locking it behind us and going into the elevator. I pressed the button for the top floor and we rode up. Once up we got a table and ordered drinks. Then we got our plates and headed to the buffet. I got cheesy scrambled eggs, two mini powdered donuts, a blueberry muffin, and to end it all hash browns with ketchup. After I finished that plate I went back and got a bowl full of assorted fruits. Once I was done with everything I was stuffed. I took Ian's hand and we walked out the restaurant and I saw Isaac sitting at a table. His face lit up when he saw me but then he noticed Ian was with me, and we where holding hands. He walked up to us and gave Ian a handshake and said

"Im Isaac. And you are?"

"Ian." Isaac's face was confused for a minute then he said

"Are you from Smosh?"

Ian laughed and said

"Yes I am."

Isaac's face lit up.

"I knew I recognized you from somewhere!" Then I'm pretty sure on purpose he added

"So is Aya your cousin or something?"

"Uh no. Shes my girlfriend."

"Ahhh." Isaac said.

"So how do you know her?" With that said Isaac grinned.

"She was my girlfriend. I met her parents and grandparents and stuff. I had an awesome bond with her grandparents and then they invited me here."

Ian's grip on my hand got tighter.

"So if the family loved you why did you two break up?"

"Ian.." I grumbled.

"No need to be upset Aya. Its a perfectly normal question." Isaac said. I shot him a look. The he continued

"We broke up because I moved. We tried long distance but like a lot of couples it didn't workout."

Ian nodded and I said

"Well you two can continue talking but Im going to leave." I turned and walked out the restaurant. I didn't look to see if Ian or Isaac was following me. Instead of waiting for the elevator I took the stairs to my grandma's room. I knocked on her door and she had red eyes. I stretched out my arms to hug her.

---

I spent most of the day at my grandma's. I told her about my life and about Ian. She wanted to meet him and I told her she would at dinner. She smiled knowing I was living my life.

"Do you think he is the one?" She asked me.

"I don't know.. I love him but I don't want to get married or have kids anytime soon."

"Great choice." My grandma said and we both bursted out laughing. I hugged her and said

"Just call my room when you get hungry and we will find somewhere to eat."

She nodded and I hugged her then left. While for the elevator Isaac ran up to me and hugged me.

"Get off!" I hissed and pushed him off me.

"Sorry. I was just so worried about you and where you went."

"Well don't! Your not my boyfriend anymore! That was a very convincing lie you told Ian, about why we broke up." I said, my voice raising.

"Well what did you want me to say?!" He snapped.

"The truth! That I found you in bed with another woman!" I yelled. Just then the elevator dinged and the doors opened. I rushed in and pressed the button that closed the doors before Isaac could follow me. I waited until it reached my floor. I walked quickly to my room and slid in my card key. The door unlocked and I walked inside.

"Aya!" Ian said and hugged me. I hugged him back, it was nice to have someone to hug.

"Where where you?" Ian asked.

"At my grandma's room."

Ian kissed my forehead and I collapsed on the bed. I was so tired. Then I remembered I still had dinner with my grandma and Ian.

---

I looked at myself in the mirror. My dress was one that I wore to the dance when I kissed Ian in front of everyone. It was a pastel yellow and I pulled my bangs form my left side back with a silver sparkled clip. I slipped on the ring that Ian gave me. I fixed my makeup and looked at Ian. He looked cute in his tux with that bow-tie I love. I just hoped my grandma likes him...

---

Sorry if this part was boring but Ive been busy with orchestra lately but I have my concert this weekend so I should be back to a normalish times.

Have a good night Kittens!

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan