The Party

Thanks to everyone for 25.5k Thats amazing

I love all my readers!

Enjoy!

---

Chapter 38-

Aya's POV

"Trey?" I asked.

My hand was shaking, I almost dropped my glass of wine. This is not good. Trey and Ian in the same room, we all know what happened last time.

"Aya?" Trey asked and turned around.

My stomach fell, it was Trey.

"Aya it is you! Hey!" He said and moved for a hug. Without meaning too I stepped back from his embrace. I didn't realize it until Trey's face fell a bit, but he quickly recovered.

"Hey." I said and gave him a weak smile. I couldnt help but blurt out "Why are you here?"

Trey took a drink before talking.

"Well I was offered a job here, so I was invited to come to this party to meet people and see the place before I made a decision. I didn't know it was your party until I heard John boasting about your commercial."

"Oh." I said, that was all I could say.

"Yeah. I was offered a job in finance." He said and took another drink.

"I love acting but I dont think thats what I want to do in life." I said. Why did I confess that to Trey? It was true. I just didn't feel that acting is my true calling for my life.

"Well you know, we are young. We still have time. Maybe you can act for a while then stop and become an agent yourself. You still have your whole life ahead of you."

I stifled a laugh and Trey raised his eyebrow at me.

"You say that as if you are forty and Im twenty. You're only one year older than me. You still have all your life too." I said and gave him a smile, a real one.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm forty." He confessed.

"Yeah. I know the feeling." I said and let out a small laugh. "Im gonna go get another glass of wine, be right back."

I turned my back to Trey and went to the bar to get another glass. While he was pouring it my eyes scanned for Ian, I couldn't find him anywhere. I got my glass of wine and looked around the room. Where could he be? Walking back to where Trey and I where I found him. He was sitting on a leather couch next to a tall blonde wearing a really short dress.

I set my glass down on a side table and walked up to him.

"Ian?" I said, my voice came out softer than I thought it would.

He didn't hear me, he was too engrossed in his conversation with the blonde. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around to look at me and his eyes where bloodshot.

"Hey." He said, his words slurred out.

Was Ian drunk? I never even seen him drink before.

"Excuse us." I said to the blonde and grabbed Ian's arm and headed to the corner.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked with a stupid smile on his face.

"Ian are you drunk?" I asked him. Iv'e never really been around a drunk person so I dont know how to handle them.

"Maybe." He said.

I found myself wanting to laugh and roll my eyes at the same time.

"Just dont drink anymore, please. This is my party and I dont want people getting the wrong impression of you and me."

Ian nodded and I grabbed my glass of wine off the table and headed back to Trey.

"Sorry it took so long. I stopped and talked to Ian for a second." I said when I got to him.

"Its okay." He said and gave me a smile.

For a while we made small talk. We talked about books and movie. Our chat was interrupted buy a loud bang at the bar. Ian was standing next to a broken wine case at the floor, the red wine spilling all over the hardwood floor. I rushed over there, grabbed some paper towels and tried to get the wine before it reached the white carpet. Some other people helped me clean it up and by then most people where muttering about the stupid dunk idiot who knocked it down. And that stupid drunk idiot was Ian.

After we finished cleaning I thanked John for the party and grabbed Ian by the arm. I half walked half stomped out the room, my face red with embarrassment and anger. My heels made a fierce clicking sound on the pavement stomping to the car. Once at the car I got into to drivers seat and tried not to slam the door. Ian slumped into the passenger seat.

Most of the drive was in silence. I just focused on the road and tried not to think of how mad I was a Ian or running he party.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Ian asked, sounding a little more sober than he was before.

"Because you ruined my party and embarrassed me in front of everyone there." I said, and didn't look at him.

"Well sorry for having a drink." He spat.

If he was going to try and turn this into an argument, I was justing going to ignore him.

"Oh so you're not talking now?" He said as I pulled into our house.

I still continued to ignore him as I slightly slammed the car door and stomped with my heels into the house. Once in I went to the bathroom and removed my makeup and washed my face with water. Walking back into my room I changed out of my dress and into shorts and a T-shirt. I got into the bed and pulled the covers up, and closed my eyes.

---

The next morning I woke up and saw that Ian was sleeping next to me. I was still upset at him, but not as mad as I was before. I slid out of the covers and grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. Inside the shower I let the hot water relax my muscles.

Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and headed back to my room. I quickly slipped on underwear and then headed to my closet. I picked out shorts and a plain black T-shit. As I brushed my hair Ian stirred awake.

"Aya?" He asked.

"What?" I said a little more coldly than I meant to.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Yeah.. Kinda." I said and finished brushing my hair.

"Im sorry." He said and it sounded like he meant it.

I walked into the bathroom without responding and did my makeup. I was feeling a little edgy today so I did a thick black line of eyeliner instead of my normal thin line. I walked back into my room and put on my black converse and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" Ian asked.

"The coffee shop." I said as I stood up to leave.

As I walked out the house and into my car I felt bad. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, I was just upset and he needed to realize that what he did was not right. I sighed as I pulled out of my driveway and though about what I should do.

---

Okay I reread some of the first chapters and this story and OH.MY.GOD. They sucked.

I TOTALLY rushed the 'I love you' like badly. Its so bad idk if I wanna laugh or set myself on fire.

ANYWAYS Broken Yet Holding On got accidentally deleted so I thought this is my chance to change the way this story is going so in rewriting it so that will be out soon!

Bye! xx

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan