The Dance

::SPOILER::

Things aren't gonna be normal! I have somethings planned... MWHAHAHAHAH!

Imma derp.

ENJOY

---

Chapter 7-

Aya's POV

Ian and I decided to go to breakfast with Anthony and Cassidy. Our first double date! It was going to be so fun! I walked outside. It was muggy and humid, the beginning of September. I had already signed up for my classes at the community college, I decided to take some basic courses before I went to a far-away college. Before we left I checked the mail. One letter was addressed to me and Ian. It said that there was going to be formal dance at the city hall for the mayor's retirement and Ian, Anthony, and I where invited and allowed to bring one guest! How fun! I have to go shopping with Cassidy for a dress.

The breakfast date was at I-Hop. I told Cassidy and Anthony about the dance. They where excited and Cassidy and I made plans to go shopping after breakfast while Ian and Anthony went home and filmed a mail opening video. I ordered chocolate chip pancakes and whipped cream. Ian got bacon, eggs, and regular pancakes. Anthony and Cassidy got the same thing, blueberry pancakes. We all laughed and talked. I stuck my finger into my whipped cream and when Ian turned and faced me I wiped the cream on his nose. Cassidy and Anthony looked at each other, the same look. I got scared.

"Aya, I dare you lick the cream off of Ian's nose."

My face burned red and I laughed. Ian stuck his nose out. I leaned in but laughed to hard to get it. I started laughing so hard I couldn't breath.

"Hurry up Aya!" Cassidy said in-between laughs.

I stuck out my tongue and licked off the cream. I started laughing hard again. Now Ian was too. I had my head on his shoulder and we where both laughing hard. People at other tables where giving up dirty looks but I didn't care. When we finally stopped my stomach hurt. Then we paid our tab and left.

---

Cassidy and I took Anthony's car to the mall and Ian and Anthony took Ian's car back home. I was very excited to pick out a dress, I wanted to make Ian's heart skip a beat but it couldn't be short because it was a formal occasion. Ian and I where not brining a guest but Anthony was brining Cassidy so she was getting a dress too. We went to a couple different stores. The first two stores sucked but the last couple made my choice hard. But the last store was amazing.

By five I was tired and my feet hurt but I was stuck between three dresses. The first one was a tight fitting red strapless dress that stopped at my knees. The second one was a floor-length, one shoulder black gown with a crystal belt around the waist. The last one was a strapless, floor-length pastel yellow. Eventually I chose the pastel yellow and Cassidy chose the black one.

---

I was pulling up my hair in a curled bun. I twisted some gold tinsel in the bun to make a little 'wow' to the hair factor. I put on simple diamond earrings, the ones my dad got me got me for my 15th birthday. I slipped on my beautiful yellow dress. I started my makeup.

"Aya! Hurry up! Cassidy is here!" Anthony called from downstairs. I added one more coat of mascara and went downstairs. Cassidy looked stunning. She had a perfect smokey eye makeup to go with the beautiful black dress. When I saw Ian my heart skipped a beat. He looked so... Grown-up. He had a black bow-tie that looked adorable. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. He whispered

"You look wonderful Aya."

I kissed him again and whispered

"You too. That bow-tie makes you look so adorable."

He chuckled and took my hand. Anthony took Cassidy's and we went into separate cars.

---

We pulled up into the parking lot of the city hall. There was a fair amount of people but we where fairly early. We stepped out the car and Ian put a protective arm around my waist. It put a smile to my face. But then I remembered we couldn't show affection because people didn't know and some crazed fan-girls might take pictures and post them. Like the person that posted the picture of us making a sand castle. I whispered this to Ian and he nodded. He texted Anthony the same thing.

Ian's POV

God Aya was beautiful. The dress flattered her body in all the right places. The tinsel in her hair was shimmering in her hair. Gosh I wanted to put my arm around her waist to let the world know she was mine but I couldn't. I wondered if we would ever tell the fans about us. I wondered what the future had in store for Aya and I. Would we get married and have kids? Would we break up and I would never find another? Those thoughts scared me. I liked to think Aya and I would get married and have a family. We walked inside and it was busy. A buffet table was set up and a classical orchestra was playing on a stage. People where dancing on the floor. Mostly slow dancing. I wanted so badly to dance with Aya. My heart ached.

Aya's POV

We all got dinner from the buffet and met the mayor. Soon there was an old style dance when you slow dance with random people. My person wasn't random, it was my boyfriend. It was the only time we could slow dance without seeming like we are actually boyfriend and girlfriend. We already saw about five fan-girl teenagers. He grabbed my waist and we swayed back and forth. My dress made that swishy sound and it was perfect. We swayed into the center of the dance floor. He twirled me and we dance gracefully. He dipped me down and we started into each others eyes. We both felt the heat of the moment. We both leaned in and kissed. The people around us gasped and they fell silent. I heard the fan-girls gasp and mutter. One yelled

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

I let go of Ian and ran to the bathroom. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. What if the girls exposed us and both Ian and I got hate. Cassidy ran into the bathroom and hugged me.

"Oh Aya don't let those evil girls get to you."

I nodded and raged with Cassidy. Then I freshened up and went back out to the hall. Ian was waiting with me and guided me out the back door.

I hugged him and started crying. Ian rubbed my back and stroked my hair.

"Aya we don't know if they exposed us yet. And if they did so what. We love each other and we will make it though."

I looked into his eyes and draped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I kissed and kissed and kissed him. I didn't care if anyone saw.

---

Sorry if it was short! I had to post while I had wifi!

Next part soon!

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan