Bite of venom (part 1)

Maxxine's P.O.V

Lizzy made me tag along to Frank's house with her. It's been 3 weeks since I've seen Daniel in person but his name has been everywhere since he now is the CEO of his dad's company. I miss him dearly. But he hurt me so badly.. I even cut myself.. I swore to him I wouldn't do it and once again I fail the love of my life.

I truly hope he's not here but it is his best friends house. I put on one of Daniels over sized hoodies and a pair of leggings since things are a little snugged now. I look at myself in the mirror even though no one can notice the weight I've gained, I can.

I put my hair into a messy bun and do my make up. I get into my car and drive to Frank's house. I haven't stopped talking to Alex and Frank and they're killing Daniel for doing what he did to me but its not his fault. I should've told him when I took the test.

I get to Frank's house and I sit in my sleek car. I look over and I know that car from anywhere but the person getting out doesn't look himself. His bed head.. dirty t-shirt.. blood shot eyes. "IS SHE GONNA BE HERE TODAY?!? DO I GET TO SEE HER TODAY?!?!" Frank runs out to grab Daniel from tripping over air, "Not like that buddy.. you need to sober up." Frank looks at Liz and Liz shakes her head, "Why is he a mess.. he left her. Not like he attempted to talk to her."

Danny snaps his head at her, "What the fuck you say? I can't.. I don't want to see her hate for me. I don't want to see her hate me.. she was the only one that loved me." Alex comes out, "Dan get in the house before the paparazzi try to get you."

They get him in the house and I get out of my car that's across the street and 3 houses down. I walk to his house and my feet are killing me. I knock on the door and the door opens quickly. My feet turn to jelly and I collapse.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

First chapter, I'll probably post another today. Hope you guys like it. (:

DON'T FORGET TO
* * * * VOTE & COMMENT * * * *
- MONA XOXO ♡ ♡