Which One Will It Be

Daniels P.O.V

I'm so pissed. So pissed. So. Pissed.

She killed our baby. Who killed my baby? Electra? Maxx? It was Maxxi, right? I felt a rough hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. Eye to eye with the rock himself.. well, Raffaele.

"Why the hell did you just fucking leave my sister back there Daniel. And you know for a fact this isn't her fault. It's that Electric bitch."

I sit down with my head in my hands and sight, "Her name is Electra, and you're wrong. She tried to help Maxxines dumb ass."

I was grabbed by my suit jacket and pushed against the wall, "You're such of a fucking child Daniel. To where you can't even admit you're wrong. So. Fucking. Wrong."

"Daddy! Is uncle Daniel okay?" Bella looks at me with a concerned look and Raf smiles. "No baby, Uncle Daniel needs you to do the private kick I taught you." I turn my head at him and next thing I know I'm seeing stars and my balls are dead.

"Good job princess, no go wait for Aunt Maxxine to get out of surgery." Raf let's go of me and I fall to the ground. He crouched down to me and pats my cheek, "I hope you get your shit together. I don't like this Rico guy and I know you're a good person. Fucking act like it."

With that I see Raf walk away. I get up and limp to the chair, Electra sits beside me and rubs my back. "I'm so sorry babe, we would've been great parents. Maybe.. we could try? Now since Maxxine isn't a factor right?"

What?

"Electra, did you just hear yourself?"

"Oh, well I thought th-"

I put my hand in her face, "I need you to go do your job and get out of my face. I have paperwork at the office, finish it. I need to go attempt to fix the mess I caused."

She turns to me and gives me this ugly ass look. Her lips are so thin, gross. "Danny boo, what about me.. us? I need comfort too, we both lost a baby. But we can make another you know. And it will be ours."

Now I'm uncomfortable. "Electra, we never had a child, and we never will. I love Maxxine. You're not her." She grabs my arms, "But I did this for us!" What the hell? Oh my god.

"You pushed Maxxi? No.. I defended you. I'm so dumb."

She starts crying and I get up and look at her with disgust written all over my face, "Maxxine doesn't deserve you Daniel, I do! I love you more."

"You're fired. Get out.. GET OUT!"

She jumps up and tries to walk towards me but Raf grabs her arms, "I heard everything. I'll take her to the station Daniel, Maxx will be out of surgery in no time." I nod my head and go to the room.

Rico glares at me but I flick him off, "I fucked up huge. But She's mine you baked ziti." I sit on the chair near her bed and lay my head on it. Bella comes up to me and crawls in my lap, "It's okay Uncle Danny, Aunt Maxx loves you."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

LIKE I PROMISED, AN UPDATE.

- MO