Pacify Her

Maxxine's P.O.V

The cuddling between Daniel and I didn't last long. He soon realized assista-bitch was here and Rico's thick accent was calling my name. The doctor soon came in, "Hello Maxxine, it's good to see you again." Ironically, it's the same doctor that saw me when A.B pushed me.

She looked over at Daniel and motioned him over here. She pointed to an x-ray of my belly, "There seems to be a bleeding.. from the fall the last time she was here. And it's been bleeding slowly." She gave us a look and I could tell this wasn't good. I instantly felt my stomach and chocked on a sob.

She rubbed my shoulder, "There isn't much we can do. An abortion is what we're leaning towards." I almost fainted hearing the words. "If you don't then you'll suffer from problems. We need to go in to fix the problem but we'd have to remove the baby in the process."

I just noticed that Daniel was glaring at me, "Why couldn't you be more careful Maxxine? You killed our baby!" With that, he stormed out with my brother on his tail. The doctor looked back at me with a questioning look. I nod my head yes and held my sobs to myself. I killed our baby? But Assita-bitch pushed me? But I did it?

"Okay Maxxine, we'll be back in a few to put you down and start the procedure."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've been going through a lot, I know that chapter is short but I'll try to update soon. Don't hate me for how this update went. I also don't want to hear if you're pro life. I am pro choice and I have my reasons why. I'm not pro abortion, no one is but I am pro choice.