Green Green dress

"Lily you look beautiful" Izzy smiled as she watched the red head pull on a pair of black heels, "Thank you, so do you. Merlin you look like a proper Slytherin in that Green dress" Lily laughed.

Izzy was wearing a forest green satin dress. Lily was wearing a black dress, Marlene was in a deep red top with a black leather skirt and Mary and Alice where both in red dresses in different shades.

"Right, are we all ready" Alice clapped her hands and headed toward the dorm door, followed by the clanking of heels from the other girls.

"Have a good time ladys" Sirius's voice came from the sofa, making the girls turn to look at them.
"Thank you sirius" Mary smiled at him. "Hey Beaky, wait up for a sec" James's hand landed on Izzys shoulder, she turned to face him as the other girls kept walking. "You look amazing have a good time" James smiled before pecking her on the forehead. Izzy froze in pure shock. She stood there for a moment until someone's hand wrapped around her wrist. "What was that?" Marlene whispered to her "I've no clue" Izzy brought her hand to her head and felt the spot James had kissed.

The girls walked together to the dungeons, there was a Slytherin boy waiting at the door who let them into the common room. Once they were inside they paused to take in their surroundings, the common room was under the black lake giving it a green  ambiance. "Wow this common room is amazing" Alice spoke first.
"Ye it's cool I guess" a boys voice came from behind them.
"Shut up Sirius" Izzy snapped "SIRIUS!" She spun around "What are you doing here?"
"We used the cloak to sneak in behind you" Sirius said proudly
"Well you're here now so we my as well enjoy it" Marlene shrugged "let's go get drunk"

The whole group made their way to the drink table. "I'm glad your here, but I better not get in trouble because of you guys" Izzy sighed picking up a fire whiskey "You have to say we did a good job" Sirius shrugged.
"Hey Issabelle you made it" Regulus black smiled at her,
"Of course! Me and the girls had to make an appearance" she grinned back at him, she could feel the stares of the four boys burning into the back of her head.
"How are you boys doing?" Izzy asked politely
"good, and you?" Barty replied pouring himself a drink "Good, this party looks great" Izzy smiled.
"Ye it should be fun, we have to head back to the others.I'll find you later, maybe away from your gaurd dogs" Barty winked.
"Ye talk soon" Izzy smirked

She spun around to see three marauders staring angrily over the lip of there cups, Peter however had wandered off. She could see him at the snack table talking to a 3rd year slytherin boy.

Remus looked like he was staring in a protective manor, James looked jealous and Sirius just looked angry. Not because he didn't like his brother. But because Regulus had always been better than him at everything, all Sirius had were his friends, he had an irrational fear of them liking Regulus more then him and abandoning him.

"Can I help you three" she questioned them like an angry mother. Remus shrugged and walked into the crowd, proving he was only watching to make sure she was okay. James walked up to her and pulled her away from Sirius.
"Why are you speaking with them?" James asked a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Wow James looking a little green. You know if we weren't in this common room I'd think you were jealous" Izzy smirked taking a sip of her whiskey. "I'm not jealous, just cautious" he snapped.
"Oh come on, let's dance!" Izzy changed the subject topic pulling James into the crowd of people.

James and Izzy were dancing in the middle of the crowd when she felt a hand tap her shoulder. Pulling away from James she turned around to see Remus stood there awkwardly "Hey guys, so sorry to interrupt the fun but James I really need to speak to you" remus sounded stressed. "Ye, no problem mate" James nodded before walking away. Before he left Remus quickly whispered into Izzys ear "you guys are pretty obvious" Izzy blushed as remus winked and strode away.

"All alone" Barty handed Izzy a drink "Ye the boys have disappeared" she chuckled, though she was secretly panicking
"We should dance" Barty out stretched his hand to invite Izzy to dance. "you dance?" Izzys face of pure shock made him laugh.
"Well, not usually" he chuckled nervously. "I'd love to" she smiled taking his hand as he pulled her onto the dance floor.
She swung her arms around his neck and he grabbed her waist as they moved quickly with the music that was playing.

"Waterloo? Oooo I love this song" Izzy smiled excitedly
"Really? I'm more of a queen man myself" Barty laughed
"I do love Queen but Abba is better"
Barty spun her around and caught her wrapping one arm around her waist, they both laughed. She always enjoyed partys with the slytherins. Barty was a good dancer and he was a nice guy.

James, Remus and Sirius were whispering in the corner of the room about helping Peter get a girl. They had drawn a blank. There was not a single one of them that could figure out how to make him speak to a girl.
"Right, this isn't working. I'm going back to the dance floor" James threw back his drink and turned toward where Izzy and Barty were dancing. He froze when he saw them.

Loads of thoughts were swirling around his head but by the time he snapped back to reality he watched as Barty caught Izzy in his arms. He was making her laugh and she looked so happy.

"We are leaving" he snapped at the boys."What? why?" Sirius groaned. Although Sirius was oblivious Remus had caught sight of Izzy and Barty dancing. "You know you're right I'm actually quite tired" Remus smiled. He stood up and swung an arm around James's shoulders leading him past the dance floor and to the door.
"Hey, what about izzy" Sirius pointed at her. "She'll be fine, she's with Barty" James said through gritted teeth.
"Oh ye, you're right and Regulus will make sure she gets back safe" Sirius nodded. He trusted his brother with his life. Sirius's comment made James even more tense. Remus could feel James's shoulders tighten under his arm. He squeezed his shoulders to comfort him.

The boys arrived back in the common room and threw themselves onto the sofa. They all still had some drinks from the party and decided to just hang out for a while before they headed to the dorms.

Izzy and Barty had finished dancing and were now sat on the Slytherin sofa with the rest of the friend group. "Right its getting late, I should really head back" Izzy stood up, she wobbled a bit as she did. She had drank a lot and taken some of Barty's random pills. Barty shot up to help her but he wasn't much better himself.
"Right sit down crouch you're not fit to walk her back" Evan snorted
"Alright wobbles let me help you" Regulus laughed, grabbing her waist and helping steady her. Regulus himself was pretty steady. He hadn't drank to much because he had a quidditch game the next day.
"You coming to my game tomorrow?" Regulus asked as they walked down the long corridor.
"Of course wouldn't miss my cuz getting beat by some Hufflepuffs" she laughed "Oi you know we won't lose" he slapped her arm playfully.

"Sssshhhh you can't hear" Izzy giggled before loudly saying the Gryffindoor code. Regulus rolled his eyes and helped her inside, they were greeted by the stares of the three boys. Not peter though, he was fast asleep laying in front of the fire.
"Shes quite drunk and a little high" Regulus said nervously.
"Thanks brother, knew you'd bring her back" Sirius grinned taking Izzy from Regulus's arms. "See you at the game tomorrow Reggie" she saluted as he left the common room. "See you there" he nodded.

"Have fun?" James said without looking at Izzy
"Meh the last one was better"
"The last one?!" Sirius swung his head around and stared at her
"Ye. I've been to every Slytherin party since first year, except the ones for Snape and Malfoys birthdays, the Slytherin's party the best" Izzy chuckled "Why do you never bring us?" Sirius sounded a little hurt "Because the Slytherins hate you guys and I don't want to get banned from their party's" Izzy explained "So you and my little brother just party together without me" Sirius said faking a pout. "I'm sorry Siri, he is one of my best friends though" she laughed ruffling Sirius's hair.
"I forgive you. Just don't do it again" he said assertively, kissing her cheek. "I probably will" she smiled back
"So you and the Slytherins, best friends?" James said still not making eye contact with her.
"Yep" she said rolling her eyes. "Right well we should all get to bed, I want to watch the early match tomorrow" Remus spoke up before grabbing Izzy to help her to her dorm.