SVG

"I wish we could have a badass Queen song play when we enter the pitch" Sirius sighed as he clipped on his elbow pads.
"That would be so much better than this shitty wizard music" Izzy agreed.
"Right team, we ready to kick these Slytherin asses" Julian Wood clapped, everyone on the team cheered.
He patted Izzy's back "You ready?".
"Black is going to eat my dust" Izzy grinned menacingly, she turned to the two Prewett twins
"I need you boys on top form, Crouch and Rosier are out for blood this year" they both nodded and high fived her.
Then she turned to her three chasers Marlene, Sirius and James. "Boys team up and focus on goals don't even think about me alright. Marlene you work solo throw them off and get your sneaky goals in, you're the only one who can pull them off" Marlene smiled at the compliment and nodded.
"Wood I know you don't need any direction just don't let them score"
"Of course" he scoffed.

Once the team was all prepped they headed out to the field. This was a big match, the stands where overflowing with students. Most students where in the Gryfindoor stand with the exception of the Slytherins and a few Ravenclaws.

Izzy scanned the air for the little gold ball. Regulus was on the other side of the pitch doing the same.
In the corner of her eye, she spotted a bulger flying toward her head. A good throw from Barty but a better interception from Gideon, Izzy hadn't even tried to move at the risk of losing focus, she trusted the twins to defend her. She heard the announcer call out Slytherin was thirty points up, the pressure was on.

After a few more minutes of sitting she saw it, the gold ball flicked around in the very middle of the pitch. She quickly glanced at Regulus, he hadn't noticed. Without hesitation she dive bombed into the middle of the game, weaving in and out between players and bulgers flying from all directions.

James watched Izzy zip around the pitch after the snitch, Regulus had caught up quickly and was tailing her. He watched as Evans bulgers missed her by inches, Barty sat still for a second, timing his throw perfectly. He lifted his arm and flung the ball toward Izzy. James wanted to jump in front of it and protect Izzy but Sirius screamed at him to pay attention and passed a ball for him to try score.

Barty's bulger hit the back of Izzy's broom throwing her off balance. She flew off her broom but managed to hook her legs around the wood before she fell.
She was hanging upside down flying through the air. Suddenly she watched the snitch fly right under her, she reached out and grabbed it with the tip of her fingers before pulling herself back onto her broom with one hand. She threw her hand up in the air in celebration and watched the Gryfindoor stands come alive with screams, cheers and confetti.
The Slytherins on the other hand looked deflated.

The team landed on the grass and the Prewett twins lifted Izzy onto their shoulders in celebration. When she got down she hugged everyone on her team and her girls who had ran down to congratulate her.

"PARTY IN THE GRYFINDOOR COMMON ROOM TONIGHT" Mary announced to everyone on the pitch which was followed by even more loud cheers.

The girls room looked like a tornado had hit it. The whole dorm was running around getting ready for the impromptu party.
"Anyone seen Marlene?" Lily looked around the room. Mary and Izzy smirked at each other.
"I think her and Dorcas may have snuck off for some angry rivalry fun after the game" Mary giggled.
"Oh, yes" Lily blushed, embarrassed by her innocence.
"What about you huh Lil? Planning on celebrating with anyone tonight?" Mary teased "Shut it" Lily threw a jumper at the other girls head.
"HEY! My hair" Mary squealed.
"Right you two, enough of that. Are you ready?" Izzy chuckled at her bickering friends.
"Yes." They both replied in unison.

The girls ascended down the stairs into the Gryfindoor common room which was already in full party mode.