Full Moon

After the insane events the day prior the Marauders were planning on spending their sunday resting and preparing themselves for the evening. Each of them had an animagus form. James was a magnificent stag, Sirius a silky black dog, Peter a small and skillful rat and Izzy was a beautiful falcon. They all had a role in Remus's transformation. James and Sirius could hold him down and control him, Peter could easily slip around him and distract him, jumping through holes and over roots. And Izzy was the eyes of the operation, she kept lookout on the forest and castle grounds.

They were all in the boys dorms listening to some of Remus's records. It's a full moon tradition. It always cheers him up.
"Caviar and cigarettes" Izzy hummed "Well versed in etiquette" Peter joined "Extraordinarily nice" Sirius shouted "Shes a killer queen" James sung loudly pointing at Izzy "Gunpowder, gelatine" Remus joined in weakly "Dynamite with a laser beam" Izzy chuckled "Guranteed to blow your mind...... anytime" they all shouted together.
When the song had finished Peter shouted up to Remus who was in control of the record player to put on the song 'good old-fashioned loverboy' Peters favourite.

"Ooh, love, ohh loverboy" Peter started "What're you doin' tonight, hey, boy?" Izzy sang "Set my alarm, turn on my charm" James danced around the room "That's because I'm a good old-fashioned loverboy" sirius screamed at the top of his lungs
"Ooh, let me feel your heartbeat" Peter continued
"Grow faster, faster" Izzy and remus whisper sung pushing there heads together and singing into each others eyes jokingly.

The group enjoyed the rest of their afternoon before getting ready to head out at sunset. Remus went out first and the others followed a little later. "He wasn't to bad this time round" Peter spoke up to the silent room "Probably means next time will be so much worse" Sirius dropped his head into his knees and let out a frustrated sigh. "Don't be so pessimistic Pads" James clapped the his back. "We'll just be extra careful" Izzy rubbed his shoulder to reassure him.

Izzy flew up above them and sat on a tree branch. She sat into the crook of the branch and got comfortable. No-one ever came near the forest, especially at this time. Izzy was sat up in the trees for about an hour before a figure moving off in the distance caught her eye.
Panicked she flew toward it, circling above until she caught sight of a face under the hood. Curious she landed and transfigured back a short distance away.

"Hello?" Izzy spoke nervously into the darkness. The figure spun around to face her "Merlin! Izzy you scared me" Regulus held his chest and took a deep breath "What are you doing out here?" Izzy questioned "I could ask you the same thing"
"Just taking a walk" she replied "Ye, me to" Regulus was clearly lying "See you later then" Izzy's suspicions were growing as she watched him walk off.

Once he was out of sight she flew up and followed him toward the trees, watching as he met another taller figure and the two of them disappeared into the darkness. Confused she made her way back to her post and continued her duties.

At about 5am before the sun rose she watched as Regulus made his way back to the castle alone. Perfect timing as the three boys re-appeared just after Regulus was out of sight. Izzy flew down to meet them, they were all scratched up and tired.

"I say we all take the day off" Izzy said linking arms with Peter and James "Ye last night was rough" Sirius rubbed his eyes.

"I'm going to the hospital wing" Sirius split off from the group and headed toward the hospital wing to see Remus. When they reached the dorms they calapsed onto the beds. Without thinking Izzy lay next to James. She stayed with them a lot, so she was used to sharing beds with them. James wrapped and arm around her before they both passed out.

"You up prongs?" Sirius called out "Yup"
"Peter wasn't here when I woke up" Sirius shrugged "Probably just went to the common room" Izzy mumbled half asleep.
"Awake are we" James smirked. Izzy yawned and stood up, she went over to Remus's wardrobe and pulled out one of his sweaters "Moony has the best clothes" she smiled pulling the sweater over her head. Sirus shook his head and took a long drag of his cigarette "I don't agree, but I'll respect your opinion" Sirius says teasingly. "I should probably head back to my dorm" Izzy waved them off and went back toward the girls dorms.

When she entered she was met with a shouting Lily "Where have you been?! I was worried sick, you just dissapered and then you don't come back till half six not to mention you didn't show up to any classes and neither did the boys" lily rambled on, pacing back and forth across the dorm room. "Just fell asleep in the boys dorm and lost track of time" Izzy brushed her off and went into the bathroom.
"Oh just lost track of time, just lost track of time" Lily mumbled to herself repeatedly. "I saved you some dinner" Marlene shouted into her "love you" Izzy shouted back.