Quidditch

Izzy woke up to the room spinning and her head pounding. "F*ck, what did I take last night" Izzy grumbled to no-one in particular.
"Whatever it was, it was definitely good" Marlene voice echoed back from the other end of the room.
Izzy sat up and had a look around. Lily was dressed and brushing her hair at the vanity, Marlene was laying against the back wall smoking her morning cigarette, Dorcas was resting her head on Marlenes legs while laying on the floor, Mary wasn't in the room but Izzy could hear the shower running so she assumed she was in the bathroom and Alice must have stayed the night in the boys dorms with Frank.

"Spend the night in enemy territory aye Dorcas?" Izzy said teasingly "Ye I don't really know how I ended up here, just kinda woke up on your floor" Dorcas chuckled blowing out a large smoke cloud. "I've actually got to run, Panda will be looking for me" Marlene leaned down and kissed her girlfriends lips before she quickly left the dorms.
"Izzy, if you could get dressed that would be great. We need to leave in 20mins" Lily spoke up
"Ye, ye I'll be ready" Izzy waved her off. She pulled herself up and headed toward the bathroom that Mary had just exited. She took a shower and quickly dried her hair with a spell.
"What colors are we wearing?" She asked the girls
"Well, who are you supporting, Reg I assume?" Lily replied to her question "Ye I guess" Izzy picked through her wardrobe for something green.
"Wait till the boys see you coming out in green" Mary laughed
"Well what are you wearing?"
"Green" Mary giggled
"Then stop giving me trouble" Izzy laughed tapping Mary on the back of the head.

"My head feels like I've been cruciod ten times" Barty was laying upside down of the side of his bed. "I don't know what those pills were crouch but I think you killed me" Evan groaned from the dorm room floor. "I feel great" Regulus's comment resulted in a pillow to the head from an annoyed barty. "Shut up reg, some of us are in pain" Evan rolled around gripping his stomach.
"We have a game" Reg chuckled "correction, YOU have a game"
Barty pulled the duvet back over his head. "Are you guys not watching?"
"Of course we are, but we aren't happy about it" Evan dragged the duvet off of Barty. "Let's go junior" Evan clapped his hands like a mother waking up their child.

The door knocked and Evan bounded to open it. "Goodmorning lads, looking sexy crouch" Dorcas pushed her way into the dorm. Barty winked at her and then pulled on a white shirt. Pandora followed Dorcas in, she was holding a tray filled with pastries and cups of tea.

"Tea for everyone, except you Reg" she handed him a cup of black coffee from the tray "thanks panda, you know me to well" he pecked her cheek and dissapered into the bathroom.
"You two look very awake this morning" Dorcas joked "how are you not hung over" Barty sipped his tea "Pandora made us her famous hang over smoothie"
"Can we have some?" Evan begged "You sure? It doesn't taste great" Evan and Barty nodded their head rapidly in agreement.
Pandora pulled a bottle out of her bag and poured two cups of weird green smoothie. The two boys held their noses amd downed the drink. "I feel better already" Barty looked at the cup in amazement.

Regulus re-entered the room in his quidditch uniform. "The girls are gonna love watching their new slytherin seeker" Dorcas winked making Regulus blush. Dorcas was a raging lesbian but enjoyed flirting with all of her friends. "The hufflepuff girls will be cheering for the wrong team" Evan smirked.

"So are you boys not playing today?" Dorcas looked at the other two boys. "Well we were gonna bail out due to the debilitating hangovers" Barty groaned. "But I guess we have to play now" Evan huffed. "Yesss" Regulus clapped "We need you guys" He dragged them up.

The pitch was still damp from the autumn rain and the Hufflepuff squad was warming up in the far corner. The Slytherin team looked a little worse for wear after the party last night. Pandora helped them out with her secret weapon, forcing her smoothie down their throats.