Lewe

We walked in the lane created by the royal guard standing on either side of us.

   He gave us a curt nod and introduced himself as King T'Challa of Wakanda and welcomed us to his kingdom.

   He led us into his royal chambers, and we were surrounded by the counselors of each district of the kingdom.

   "Please, " he said as soon as he was settled onto the throne.  "State your business here."

   Tony had already spoken with him to confirm the visit, so he knew what was up, but he wanted us to say it again.

    Steve spoke for us.

    "Your Majesty, we need some sensitive information. Information that you have declined to share with us in the past, but we need it now. You remember Evyr Green."

   He stepped aside to gesture to me, standing next to Auriana, and the King took a long look at me.

   "She is the child given a stolen herb from my kingdom that you stole from Hydra, correct?"

   "Yes. We know you know which herb was given to her. We need to know what it looks like and what its name is."

   The king was silent again. "Why do you need to know my herb? Can you not accept that you are infused with it and fight?"

   Steve shook his head.

   "Please your majesty, danger is coming, and if she knows what she is, then we can help her save the world."

   Steve then moved to explain all that had happened in the past couple weeks, telling of my rescue, my abilities, Loki and Thor's arrival, the communication with the Frost Giants, when I helped Loki gain his energy, all the way up to that point.

   The king then kicked us out of the chamber to discuss with his counsel, and we all waited outside for like half an hour until he finally let us in again.

   "We will inform you of this herb. If it is the fate of the world at stake, we have no choice. My sister Shuri will be in her lab with any information you may need."

   He dismissed us and the guards led us to Shuri's lab, where we met, and she was everything I was expecting. Really pretty, skinny, smart, and she had awesome looking clothes.

   She was waiting for us when we got there, walking down the spiral ramp into the ground floor. I wouldn't say ground floor, more like super pretty underground floor. There was a huge window revealing all the vibranium that Wakanda lived on.

   "Wow," I gasped.

   "Yeah, I still find it amazing every time," Auri responded.

   Shuri smiled at our amazement and greeted us.

   "Hello, Avengers," she said with a grin. "I trust you were able to find your way."

   "Yes," Steve replied. "Thank you for letting us figure this all out."

   She nodded. "Of course Captain Rogers."

   She handed him a small device and turned on a 3D projection in the middle of the room.

   It looked like any other plant, like an Earthly herb. It actually looked kind of like cilantro with darker green flowers on the stem..

   "This is your plant," Shuri said, walking around it so that we could all see it. "We call it the Lewe herb. Is this what you are looking for?"

   Everyone turned to Loki, and he took a step forward to examine the projection closer. After a minute, he nodded.

   "This is just as I expected," he mumbled before speaking clearly again. "This is the Flower of Essence."

   "What's the Flower of Essence?" Auriana asked.

   "It is the power of the Healers in physical form," Loki answered. "Warriors and the injured come to them from all over the universe for help with physical healing. I've been to a few myself, and I felt the same way I did when you gave me your own energy."

   He turned to me and I remembered the question he asked me.

"What are you?"

   "What are you saying, I'm an alien?" I asked, suddenly defensive and annoyed.

   "No, I'm saying that you have the ability of one," he snapped back, mirroring my attitude. His face became plain again as he told the story of how the plant came to be.

   "They say that the Flower of Essence is the product of the tears of the first Great Healer. She gained the ability to control the life of the universe, but in the process, drained the life out of  the man she loved. This plant grew from the tears, and so a new species of the Helping class was born.

   "She made sure that the generation of healers following her was good, for she never wished what she did to her love on anyone."

   Loki finished with somewhat of a sad smile on his face, perhaps remembering old times. Maybe he had been friends with the woman.

   "She was killed by Jotunheim so that they could harness her ability, for they are ice. Life could destroy them. If they could gain the ability, they will hold the monopoly that no one in the universe possesses. They do not have that power yet, but they still hunt for the Flower of Essence, and with the knowledge of a Healer here as well, they will stop at nothing to find and kill it."

  I swallowed. Holy crap, I was a healer? Was that what all this was?

   I took a deep breath before I had another panic attack.

   "So what does that mean for the fight?" I asked slowly. Loki stood up to his full height, towering over the rest of us.

   "It means you can deal the most damage to my brethren. You can touch them without freezing, you could destroy them with the snap of your fingers."

   He snapped his fingers to emphasize his point.

   "It means you are the difference between the end of Midgard, and the survival of billions of lives."

   Well that's comforting.

You guys I am so sorry, I actually kind of forgot about this story 😭😭
I'll post two chapters today for you, again, so sorry.